Buy NIL and Support our Gators

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Any hot female UF athletes I can uhh, "sponsor"? You know, some personal appearances, private meet & greets, exclusive stuff. And by athletes, I'm including the Gatorettes and especially the Dazzlers (not the flag corps though).

Alex.

PS: If the Gatorettes or Dazzlers have gone woke and added dudes to the squads, please do me a favor and keep it to yourself. I don't want to know and I sure as fcuk don't want to see any pictures of it. Nobody does.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Next up on QVC......The motion detection Chris Rainey life size statue that yells, "Time to Die Btch" is a hot seller at Halloween Time

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Come on down to Driskell's Scoot-O-Rama!

iu

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did he say how that figure compared to his previous QB’s?
EXACTLY.

I know that Bammer was payimg midlevel OL $200k signing bonuses in the 90s. Actually paying the HS coach, then later paying the family and the kid.

I'm sure the numbers have gone way up since then.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will not contribute a penny to the players or the program until they decide that winning matters.
Bama is in this to win like UF used to be

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I will not contribute a penny to the players or the program until they decide that winning matters.
Bama is in this to win like UF used to be

Mullen told me that we are 6 points away from Bama though. We are basically Alabama 1.b at the moment they are probably terrified of us and trying to find out how they can be more like Florida.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Jean Delance here for Drano.

With Drano, your water will flow quicker than an edge rusher I’m supposed to block.

Haha. Would also work for ex-lax. This should be a thread of it's own. "What should our players' NIL contracts be?" Only jokes about current players allowed. About a quarter of them could write the book, "Earning an SEC scholarship with MAC level talent."

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
So far most of the merch they're selling looks like crap. For some reason a lot of them want to come up with their own logo, usually using their initials. I can't see anybody wearing those other than maybe their family members and friends, and even then, only if the player gives it to them for free.

EJ didn't go with a stylized logo for his shirt, he used what appears to be a Bitmoji of him. Who's buying this?

E5ODiTLUYAYKOup

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So far most of the merch they're selling looks like crap. For some reason a lot of them want to come up with their own logo, usually using their initials. I can't see anybody wearing those other than maybe their family members and friends, and even then, only if the player gives it to them for free.

EJ didn't go with a stylized logo for his shirt, he used what appears to be a Bitmoji of him. Who's buying this?

E5ODiTLUYAYKOup

looks like all the attention made his head all swole

tumblr_nkym7g8jYt1qdku5lo1_540.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member