C4 Breaks down our backfield

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, I miss C-4. I also thought he’d be a beast in the NFL. Thought he always had promise. Wish he’d done more for the Vikings.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
C-4 sees just about everything we see and want. Great depth at RB and receivers that should rack up some great numbers.

He did give me a chuckle when he said "because I can see [Feleipe] Franks growing, and I think this is a Heisman candidate type of year for Franks".... that's jboss territory.

Go Gators

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Can't argue with the analysis whatsoever--I think our RB group is one of the best and deepest position units on the team.

Funny story about C4: played him in hs here in Jax. I was a safety and he was the star area RB, so we wanted to stuff him in our game. I read the first play accurately: toss sweep to the right...and was in the backfield before he could get going. Mentally, I remember thinking "I'm going to show him what's up"...he lowered his shoulder and bowled me over, rushing for about 40 yards on that first carry. From then on, it was grab his ankles and hold on for dear life til help arrived. Wasn't pretty and I got dragged around a few times, but it slowed him down. We would laugh about it whenever I brought it up in college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb