Callaway is special

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I spent some time looking through posts. I cannot find one single negative comment. It's amazing these two keep repeating this ridiculous mantra.

If this keeps up, I'm going to have to ban Nav for lying. We expect T to be stupid.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n301009 said:
I spent some time looking through posts. I cannot find one single negative comment. It's amazing these two keep repeating this ridiculous mantra.

If this keeps up, I'm going to have to ban Nav for lying. We expect T to be stupid.

If you really were a lawyer, you'd have figured out by now the 3 star reference isn't really aimed at Callaway. It's aimed at the cry babies who said all JMac was recruiting was 3 star left-overs. Callaway pretty much proves that wasn't the case at all. We may have a few 3 star commits for 2016, but you can bet JMac is working the big names real hard too. The guy came in with 2 weeks before NSD to try and flip some recruits to the good guys, and hit several home runs. He can recruit, evaluate talent, and get the flips. The last guy had a knack for flipping one or two recruits each year, but his talent evaluation skills were severely lacking. I don't think we have that problem anymore, so if JMac goes after a 3 star, I believe there's a darn good reason for it. In JMac we trust!
:chomp:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n300867 said:
I think the most stars one can have is 5. Not sure I've ever seen a 325 star, but there was that one TE at Lehigh....

I remember that kid at Lehigh...had all the measurables but turns out he had hands of stone, and body hair issues. Always smelled like wet dog, too. I think he was rated 2 stars and 3 green clovers.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BNAG8R;n301044 said:
I remember that kid at Lehigh...had all the measurables but turns out he had hands of stone, and body hair issues. Always smelled like wet dog, too. I think he was rated 2 stars and 3 green clovers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BNAG8R;n301044 said:

I heard it was rainbow clovers.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n301009 said:

I'll be honest, i seen you raising hell with navet in the chatterbox about and i pounced at the opportunity to aggervate you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise at all, and I respect you for it. :headbang:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n300867 said:
I think the most stars one can have is 5. Not sure I've ever seen a 325 star, but there was that one TE at Lehigh....

TEU.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
NavetG8r;n300990 said:
It does feel good, doesn't it. I wish more of these dirtbags would post stuff I could like.
:giggle:

You puppies want your bellies rubbed ???

DO YOUR JOB !

It's your choice.

(Whatever the job of forum residents is supposed to be.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.