Calling FireFoley...Where ya at now?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All you Gator Basketball and Mike White and Hill/Chiozza Haters and Complainers are OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and DOMINATED and FRIGGIN HUMILIATED just like UK tonight baby!! How's that one taste baby?!?! I have ALWAYS been a HUGE defender of the basketball program and you Haters are choking on crow tonight baby!! Where is FireFoley at now??!!??!! Always complaining even when we win. Guess what?? We didn't just WIN, we friggin STUFFED you critics and Gator Haters!! GO GATORS!!

Mike White doin work on those sidelines baby!! Mike White working wonders with this team and our point guards Hill and Chiozza!! Just as I figured, all the Haters and complainers like FireFoley are NOWHERE to be found. He complained that the last game was too boring cause it was a BLOWOUT. Well this one vs #8 UK was a COMPLETE BLOWOUT and DOMINATION too baby!! I guess you stopped watching in the first half of this one too. LOLOLOL FireFoley can't catch a break hoping for UF to lose. GO GATORS!!

FireFoley OWNED and DESTROYED YET AGAIN tonight baby!! FireFoley BANNED FOR LIFE!!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Big win, the 1st, but let's not put him in the hall of fame yet, sheesh, our flagship sports had a good week, but let's not anoint them as Saviors yet.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
All you Gator Basketball and Mike White and Hill/Chiozza Haters and Complainers are OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and DOMINATED and FRIGGIN HUMILIATED just like UK tonight baby!! How's that one taste baby?!?! I have ALWAYS been a HUGE defender of the basketball program and you Haters are choking on crow tonight baby!! Where is FireFoley at now??!!??!! Always complaining even when we win. Guess what?? We didn't just WIN, we friggin STUFFED you critics and Gator Haters!! GO GATORS!!

Mike White doin work on those sidelines baby!! Mike White working wonders with this team and our point guards Hill and Chiozza!! Just as I figured, all the Haters and complainers like FireFoley are NOWHERE to be found. He complained that the last game was too boring cause it was a BLOWOUT. Well this one vs #8 UK was a COMPLETE BLOWOUT and DOMINATION too baby!! I guess you stopped watching in the first half of this one too. LOLOLOL FireFoley can't catch a break hoping for UF to lose. GO GATORS!!

FireFoley OWNED and DESTROYED YET AGAIN tonight baby!! FireFoley BANNED FOR LIFE!!

IMG_3884.GIF

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley NEVER gives credit where credit is due and tonight it is DUE. UK averages 91 points a game and they only got 66. I'm not talking anything about hall of fame. I'm talking about Haters and Complainers like you too it sounds like that don't want to give ANY credit to this Gators Basketball program. People on these boards were saying we will see how we do vs UK. Well now we know. You are OWNED and DESTROYED like UK!!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
FireFoley NEVER gives credit where credit is due and tonight it is DUE. UK averages 91 points a game and they only got 66. I'm not talking anything about hall of fame. I'm talking about Haters and Complainers like you too it sounds like that don't want to give ANY credit to this Gators Basketball program. People on these boards were saying we will see how we do vs UK. Well now we know. You are OWNED and DESTROYED like UK!!
Sounds? I love the win, but don't feel the need to go overboard after others, especially as your implying they went overboard the other direction. I'm hopeful these are the guys to get us back to the top, but don't act like they've hoisted the trophy already, just as people shouldn't write them off as of yet.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't said anything about trophies. I'm just talking about a DOMINATING WIN over a Top 10 team who ALL the Haters and Complainers said we would be blown out by UK all year long. Well guess what?!?! GATORS WIN 88-66 and there is NOTHING you can do about it!! GO GATORS!! This is what I have been talking about all year long. NO CREDIT WHATSOEVER even in a TOTAL DOMINATION of a Top10 team. Jeez some of you so called fans are hard to please especially when we WIN. Its almost like you are butt hurt that we WON so that you can't complain. LOLOLOLOL

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I'm kind of new here.....we hate our basketball team too? We don't like Mike White? Damn.

I really like this team. They're not going to win the national championship this year but they will have a solid season. They are fun to watch and I think White is a young Billy D. He'll do well with the program.

Egbunu and Hayes are effective in the middle. Hayes is high energy at all times. Robinson, Leon and Barry have shown ability to knock down shots and attack the rim. Kavaungh Allen is streaky and needs more consistency but can also put the team on his back at times. Hill and Chiozza have been running the point well. I like the new kid Hester and I think Keith Stone will develop into an all around threat. We play good defense. Just need more consistency on offense particularly on outside shooting and free throws.

I like this team. Fun to watch and they work hard. 18-5 and should crack the top 20. Go Gators! If you have not been to the new o'dome you should treat yourself soon. Great arena and high energy.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Gators got a great win over the Darling Kentucky Wildcats tonight. Just be happy about it. All Gators want to see us come out great in every matchup

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Cool thread. Can the same be done at our next loss, Bossman?
Really. White finally beat a ranked opponent and they looked good doing it. I can finally stop saying, Florida hasn't beaten ANYBODY. I will really whoop it up when they beat another ranked enemy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Boss, these call-out threads often come back to bite people. I discourage them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great win. Great coaching. White is going in the right direction. I guess I'm a BB pumper now.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll remember this the next time there's a call out thread for me in the PF.
I meant concerning sports. Besides, your arrogance is at such lofty levels I find you to be the exception to call-outs. I encourage it when it involves you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator