Cam Cameron leaves LSU

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a weird time to announce it. On signing day? I think their offense takes a big hit. But their offense, aside from RB, was complete garbage this year anyways.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what some of their O signees have to say about this - seems pretty shady, but we sort of did the same thing with our DL coach last year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Easier to sell a recruit on you'll be in an offense run by a NFL OC and former NFL HC (though a garbage one) then some college guy. Questionable timing, but not surprising with their offense last year.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It seems that there is smoke coming out of LSU, I'm surprised that more recruits werent backing away, if they lose to Bama this year, I think Miles is done.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow.

LSU has had QB issues for years....similar to UF (except they've had a very good OL and very good RBs during the same time).

I think Miles is done there also, which is just crazy. They went 20+ years before Saban w/ a crap program....now they want to fire a guy that's been loyal to them? Miles could have been Michigan's coach when they hired Hoke and Harbaugh.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So what. It isn't like he was doing a great job.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We just take care of the fake FGs it won't matter who their coach is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Looks like this was a false report...or at least Miles and Cameron have publicly denied it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Miles is a horrible coach and decent recruiter... Sitting in a state that is top 5 in highschool talent with zero in state rival and a statewide attitude that you are betraying your people and heritage of you leave the state and go play for someone other than lsu. Any mediocre coach can consistently win big there. Lsu wins just as much in spite of Les 'with more' Miles as because of him. They win big this year or he's history.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I wonder what some of their O signees have to say about this - seems pretty shady, but we sort of did the same thing with our DL coach last year.

What??? Our guy quit on us, and I recall UF didn't waste time reporting it, finding Rumph, and convincing CeCe to sign. Lay off the weed, bro.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a weird time to announce it. On signing day? I think their offense takes a big hit. But their offense, aside from RB, was complete garbage this year anyways.

Um... I pretty sure their offense, outside of their RB, torched us for 3 quarters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator