JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He’s was probably forced into it because of the retarded way he dresses

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
F that POS. Love how Panthers can be down 30, Scam Newton runs one in, panthers down 23 and he's doing the superman crap

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve ever really needed my shoulder for sex, but then again I don’t have to hold them down against their will.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I only pay attention to Cam because I know he is dumb enough to one day tell what really went on in his recruitment to Auburn.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve ever really needed my shoulder for sex, but then again I don’t have to hold them down against their will.

I guess I was right. I always figured you to be a catcher.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Was a Panther fan since the first game in 1995 at the Georgia Dome I was at. Signing sCam made it very difficult to continue supporting them. Candy-ass lib Tepper signing that kneeling POS Reid to a three year deal ended it for me.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
F that POS. Love how Panthers can be down 30, Scam Newton runs one in, panthers down 23 and he's doing the superman crap

The guy demonstrated his weak character when he was at UF and he hasn’t disappointed as a man. For all the talent and the opportunity he has consistently shown that he is only concerned about Cam.
I still chuckle when several proclaimed 4-5 years ago that Cam was “The new face of the NFL.” Pretty funny stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.