Gator Basketball Came for Oral, got Anal: 15 Seed Golden Eagles end Gators season

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Refs were horrible. Really bad. But despite it all we should have won. This is on the coach.

More than anything else he just has no killer instinct. No foot on the throat mentality.

It’s time for a change but it just won’t happen.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some players leave.

Castleton, Appleby and Durugi will stay. Mann will go pro. Lewis and Payne could transfer. Keyante will hopefully be back. The incoming freshman is already better than Lewis. Ruz will stay. Jetoboh and Glover would have to drop a level if they wanted to transfer. Osifo and Lane will stay.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Which is why it is on him. He's a big puzzy azz MFer. You think refs would have ever went that lopsided on Bobby Knight, John Thompson or Gene Keady? His problem is he has too many family members in adminstrative positions and has no worries about accountability for his piss poor coaching.

You'd think that would give him the freedom to b*ch even more than he does.

Administrators have the power to bar refs from future assignments at the college level. When officials do such blatant hack-jobs, making sure this crew is suspended from future games for 4 months next year will send a message.

But it won't ever happen that way bc, as you said, Mike White is a puzzy who won't get his hands dirty.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I'm so glad I had the good sense, for once, to see this bullschytt coming from a mile away. Admittedly, I checked in a time or two because I'm an old time Gator fan and and can't seem to help myself. I'm extremely grateful, however, that I didn't waste more than a minute or so watching yet another episode of the Mike White sucks donkey dong fiascorama. Anyone who still believes this half-wit assclown shouldn't be run out of town on a phukking rail tonight is as feckless, clueless and dickless as he is. Somebody wake my ancient ass up when we replace the little shcytt weasle. 'Til then, I've got better things to do than watch this goat puke excuse for a BB program. End of rant.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Look it one of my biggest disappointments this year has been “5*” Scottie Lewis. I knew when he played well last game he was gonna suck this one, because he’s been endemic for how inconsistent this team has been all year. Dudes been more worried about kneeling like a little b!tch than working on his game and it shows big time

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What was lewis thinking just heaving the ball toward the rim with 5 seconds left? Can he not count ?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You'd think that would give him the freedom to b*ch even more than he does.

Administrators have the power to bar refs from future assignments at the college level. When officials do such blatant hack-jobs, making sure this crew is suspended from future games for 4 months next year will send a message.

But it won't ever happen that way bc, as you said, Mike White is a puzzy who won't get his hands dirty.
I read your first paragraph and almost replied with a negative comment. But then I continued to read and you nailed it with the last sentence. Well done young man!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
2nd time in world history a 15 seed has made it to the round of 16. Any surprise that MW was involved in ensuring that happened, to another team?

VirginiaGator

VA to RI to FL
Jul 9, 2014
I'm not even disappointed. Kind of expected it when we were up 10. Just knew there was a drought coming and this was far from over. And it has been that way for years with Coach White. He has to go. He just isn't it. You can blame refs all you want, but this guy went with a 1-3-1 on a 3pt shooting team. Corners are always open if you can't get there in time. I'm just tired of watching the same old same old. Apathy is only going to get worse.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
How many times did we hear they had never been to the the sweet 16? How much footage of their fans in the stadium and at the arena all with over the top audio waiting to hit the screen after every shot or turn-over with the announcers leading the cheers. It was ****ing theatre with the zebras conducting the orchestrated underdog hero's tale.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As Marine said, a lot of players will leave and it will be a VERY LEAN year with not much talent on the team. I guess hopefully we go 10-22 and that will be MW fired. Enough is enough

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
Literally any other coach in this tournament would have gotten the Gators through this game, refs and all. These guys were brilliant around the 12 minute mark, athletes just making plays. Then White came to the rescue and neutered his own team. I swear I would transfer out and not leave my future in the hands of this idiot.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
He quits every game somewhere in the middle of the 2nd half. EVERY. GAME.
I thought Lucy was really gonna let me kick that football this time. We looked to be in full control about midway through the second half. And then...

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.