Gator Basketball Came for Oral, got Anal: 15 Seed Golden Eagles end Gators season

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Not really surprising. You have Mike who is the worst half court offensive bball coach in the country whose offenses feature exactly ZERO off the ball movement and ZERO off the ball screening. It involves one guy pounding the dribble into the court for 20+ seconds, only to get an eventual on the ball screen and the 3 other guys standing with their sneakers nailed to the floor. Why surprised?

Did you see how difficult it was for UF to inbound the ball in their own backcourt in Game 1? ZERO screening, ZERO cross action, ZERO use of the floor or your players in concert. Mike is good at underneath out of bounds plays but awful at getting the ball inbounded in the backcourt.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. That needs to be brought up as much as possible. As does the fact that we blew a big lead down the stretch playing stall ball that allowed Wisconsin to come back and send it to overtime. And then lost to an inferior south Carolina team to miss out on the final four. Same **** different day.

The other thing that can’t be forgotten is which coach recruited Chiozza and 80% of the players on that elite eight team.

I will give you a hint, it wasn’t Mike White

In one breath the CMW defenders claim that Billy left the cupboard bare and in the next breath they praise CMW for that elite eight team.
If they made it to the elite eight because of White’s coaching then explain why he hasn’t sniffed the second weekend since.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
The other thing that can’t be forgotten is which coach recruited Chiozza and 80% of the players on that elite eight team....I will give you a hint, it wasn’t Mike White
They were basically playing Billy Ball led by Dorian Finney-Smith.
MW was a better coach when he didn't do nuthin.
I swear his lineups down the stretch are effen retarded.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Why did Nembhard transfer? He went from 33 min/game and team leader to being a backup on an unfamiliar team. Mike White sucks so bad he's chasing off Canadians. Maybe Florida was too hot, climate wise? Maybe he wanted to compete for a Championship and saw Gonzaga as his only realistic chance. Maybe deep down, he knows Mike White sucks donkey dick.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm critical of the hype given to Donovan, but I have trouble believing White could get the '04's to the Final Four and they basically coached themselves.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Oates demands that Bama players make a decision in one-half of one second after receiving the ball. UF fans hope our players will make a decision before the shot clock expires.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

This much like the Mullen situation, explains why the only reason White is leaving is if someone takes him from us:

As for what will happen next? Florida’s probably stuck with him for the foreseeable future. White has four years left on his contract, and thanks to the mystifying extension Scott Stricklin gave him just before his disappointing fifth season, Florida would owe him $1.75M for every year left on it should they fire him without cause. That means firing him tomorrow would cost UF $7M over the next four years, firing him after next year would cost $5.25M over three years, and so on.

Also why Stricklin is just another Foley or honestly possibly way worse.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't know. coming for oral and getting anal is a pretty good night.

coming for oil and receiving anal.... not so much.

ExLvqg6VEAAMUHN

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.