Gator Basketball Came for Oral, got Anal: 15 Seed Golden Eagles end Gators season

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Next contested layup Appleby makes will be his first in a month. Needs to realize his strengths and stop forcing it among the bigs

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 26-23 at the under 8 timeout. We are starting to play really slow. Some good possessions, but couldn't stop them that stretch. Scottie just gets an offensive foul turnover just doing a stupid hand off and walking into the defender

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Lewis needs to step up. 8 minutes 0/0/0.

Domination on the boards offset by the turnovers.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
way too many turnovers and forcing the ball so we have to clean that up or else ORU is going to take advantage and rain in 3s and we will have a rough night.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Not enjoying this game so far. Very tepid performance by the Gators. Feels like even if we manage to beat this 15 seed team(!), it'll be about as far as we go.

Hopefully they come out with some more energy in the second half

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 31-30 under 4 timeout. Another offensive foul turnover. This time on Payne. Oral Roberts' 3rd, 4th, 5th etc options are beating us. Playing slow will lose this game imo. We have no one able to get inside other than Mann creating

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow this is some of the WORST calls I have ever seen by refs, not just one or two but like 12 in a row against us and all just blantant bias calls for Cinderella. Sorry guys we just dont even have a chance in this game. Refs wont allow us to win or have a chance too, like wtf

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Slowed down game has hurt Gators IMO..Lazy work under the rim on defense as they continue to drive with almost uncontested layups. Good job on defending 3’s though. They are all over the ball every time we have it and we can’t find anyone open. Need to get tempo back up two match their defense.

Ninjax

Nov 21, 2017
Ok, so got the whole TruTV BS to work through CBS...we were up when I started watching and we suck when I watch. So I am turning it off...Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.