Gator Basketball Came for Oral, got Anal: 15 Seed Golden Eagles end Gators season

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Clean up TOs, keep grabbing boards, and limit 3 as much as we can. Let’s get it.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 42-37 at the half. Picked up the pace that last stretch. Locke got an open 3pter in transition and made it. Mann hit a runner and Appleby made a 3pter

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
42-37 at half.

Gators staying ahead of the curve by executing nicely on offense and hitting timely 3s. Refs giving them the Cinderella treatment for sure. We'd be up 10+ if not for some tick-tak calls bailing them out.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Aggravatingly dumb TOs... and shockingly, more pathetic reffing. What does it take to get a ref to call a foul against someone NOT wearing O&B???

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worst officiated game I have ever seen. I get that everyone loves a Cinderella story but dang they are making it obvious that they want to protect Cinderella and get ORU to their first ever Sweet 16.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So I watched the first half. Have not watched a game in a month or so. the whole year has been so screwy for all the teams, but how did ORU beat OSU? I know they scored more points than OSU, LOL, and in one game anything can happen but ORU is not very good. UF should be able to get any shot in the paint at any time.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Pace has not been that bad. 42 points at the half and would easily have 50 were it not for the TO’s.

We have 3 guys with 5 boards.

Defense needs to keep the pressure on the 2 shooters and force the other 3 to win the game.

Lewis and Payne played 16 minutes and combined for 0 points and 1 rebound. Coach has a decision to make early in the 2nd half. If these 2 don’t produce...something...he needs to shorten the rotation by 2.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
So I watched the first half. Have not watched a game in a month or so. the whole year has been so screwy for all the teams, but how did ORU beat OSU? I know they scored more points than OSU, LOL, and in one game anything can happen but ORU is not very good. UF should be able to get any shot in the paint at any time.

They won with 2 guys who shot the lights out. They scored 59 between them. They limited turnovers. Of course OSU choked which is typical.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Worst officiated game I have ever seen. I get that everyone loves a Cinderella story but dang they are making it obvious that they want to protect Cinderella and get ORU to their first ever Sweet 16.

Dude...the Butler game was *definitely* worse.

This isn't much better, but hasn't reached outright "fixed" status yet.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't let them close that 5-point gap ... increase the margin.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I haven't seen Blake Griffin's "Double Cross" show yet but the concept has potential. A practical joke show, but the twist is the person who thinks they're playing the joke is actually the target or the joke. So for example maybe you make them think that the joke they were playing went wrong, and the person died. Now that's my kind of humor

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.