Can Feleipe Franks be a top-tier QB in 2019?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he hit his ceiling last year and that defenses will adjust big time to him this season.

That being said, regardless of opinion, one thing is true. No QB can do anything if they are being put on the ground and hit constantly. Our OL has got to jel and step up from play one of the scUM game.

Fat chance in the first game....it sucked almost all of last year

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This team is growing beyond those barriers of the past. So, we will be surprised, at every position, even if it's only in small ways. Those small ways add up when you've got the right HC. Last year these boys were unsure of everything because it was foreign to them. This year should surely produce a heck of a whole-team improvement, spirited improvement. Stuff UF is overdue for. Gotta get this season kicked off.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m with Rog. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at Franks performance, except for Donk. The last 3-4 games he made progress and looked like a quarterback. The first part of the season? Not so much. I think there’s more growth in FF.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
I’m with Rog. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at Franks performance, except for Donk. The last 3-4 games he made progress and looked like a quarterback. The first part of the season? Not so much. I think there’s more growth in FF.

I very much hope you and Rob are right. Hard for me not to focus on how bad those last 3-4 teams were, but I’ll look fwd to this season nonetheless.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I very much hope you and Rob are right. Hard for me not to focus on how bad those last 3-4 teams were, but I’ll look fwd to this season nonetheless.
They looked bad but I like to believe our inspired play had a great deal to with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.