Can I get a "Go Gators"?

usmcmfs

Nov 5, 2014
NavetG8r;n99206 said:
Welcome. Better get an avatar before Ox fixes you with the default pink pony.

Not the slightest bit embarassed to say I have no idea how to do that. Maybe the next time one of the kids stop by the house I will have them hook me up.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata!

hqdefault.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome back, dang glad to have you here!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Welcome back....another voice of REASON in a wasteland of booo fckn whooooooooo

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n99327 said:

as a UF alum, I am more embarrassed by her than losing to Georgia Southern. The fact she won with about 65% of the vote is a pure travesty and an indictment of our education system

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
She is an old time pol. She plays to her constituency and brings home the bacon. You do not like the way she talks. Good for you. btw the ed. system you want to indite was probably before integration so she went to sub standard schools in Fla because we were separated for many years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n99450 said:
She is an old time pol. She plays to her constituency and brings home the bacon. You do not like the way she talks. Good for you. btw the ed. system you want to indite was probably before integration so she went to sub standard schools in Fla because we were separated for many years.
Is this a joke? She has a Master's degree from the University of Florida. There's no excuse for an elected official of any background to not be able to speak the English language.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n99450 said:

Just curious, did you go to a segregated school?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n99482 said:
Is this a joke? She has a Master's degree from the University of Florida. There's no excuse for an elected official of any background to not be able to speak the English language.

OK, don't you have to write a master's thesis to get a master's degree? If so, there is no way she wrote her own thesis. Either that or somebody was paid off or succumbed to political correctness.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome USMC. Ironic this is the direction your welcome thread took.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
divits;n99486 said:
OK, don't you have to write a master's thesis to get a master's degree? If so, there is no way she wrote her own thesis. Either that or somebody was paid off or succumbed to political correctness.

No. Depends on the type of program you entered. Some pick the thesis track, some pick the non-thesis track.

Plus this thread is starting to go this way:

:racist:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
and back to the subject...

Go Gators!!!

btw, when I say that to someone else wearing the O&B up here, more than half the time I get this look back like, how am I supposed to respond? Maybe it has something to do with my alabama residence and they are not as use to hearing it as if say they lived in the sunshine state. (just watch the commercials people)

no matter what state I am in, I am always in a state of sunshine.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n99486 said:

I have two Master's Degrees (MBA and ISDS) and in neither program did I have to write a thesis, my wife has her Master (Political Science) where she had to write a thesis. Depends on the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb