Captain Sasquatch Builds a 9 Inch BHG Stadium Out of Knock Off Legos

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Y

But he’s still one of us and built a perfect GHB Stadium in his spare time with his own hairless hands. It deserves some praise.

I see what's going on here....he built a GHB stadium!! He plans to roofie a few co-eds in this thing?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It was certainly a challenge. The diagrams were really well done, but some parts of them were really hard to make out, and I have perfect vision. And like I said in the OP, my back is really sore today. Normally I would have done something like that at the dining room table, but SQ is working from home and that's her desk. Plus the cats would have bothered me constantly while I was trying to concentrate. So I used our patio table and sat in a folding chair, bent over at the waist pretty much the entire time. My thumbs are also shot from pressing the pieces in. I didn't anticipate the physical toll this thing would take on my body. :lol:

For anyone interested in trying one of these out, here's the page that has all the different Gator stuff you can make. I'm considering doing one of the Albert ones in the future.

Florida Gators
Having spent many a Christmas AM on the floor helping to build some LEGO structure or another I can absolutely appreciate the sore thumbs. They were a great toy, but I was not sorry when my kids outgrew them. And you don’t know pain until you step on one in bare feet!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
A different coed for every carpet square. :giggity:
How much did that special installation tool for the teeny tiny carpet squares set you back?

twez-0058.jpg

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Now you need to go outside the box and add the names for the Ring of Honor.

Put whatever names you want up there...:stirpot:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Now you need to go outside the box and add the names for the Ring of Honor.

Put whatever names you want up there...:stirpot:
I think I’ll add Driskel (in the NFL longer than Tebow, another ROH member), Hernandez (All-American), Treon (started over Driskel, another ROH member), Janoris (always high, might as well put him high on the wall), and Bob Hewko (I’m friends with his nephew :lol:).

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Probably the best corner we ever had.......smoked a little pot..........smh
I’ll give you top 5, but I’ll take Joe Haden or Lito Shepard first. (Hell, for reliability’s sake I’d take CJ over Janoris!) And I freely admit to my bias against knuckleheads.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
I think I’ll add Driskel (in the NFL longer than Tebow, another ROH member), Hernandez (All-American), Treon (started over Driskel, another ROH member), Janoris (always high, might as well put him high on the wall), and Bob Hewko (I’m friends with his nephew :lol:).
Don’t forget Calloway. Definitely an upstanding citizen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He played better last year for us than Janoris did his final season of college ball.

Oohhh, I don’t know about that. Janoris was absolutely shutdown in each of his years here, with his job becoming increasingly tougher as we dropped in surrounding talent. His work on AJ Green in 2010 was incredible, even on a couple of Green’s big completions.

I love CJ, and he’s more recent, which always skews things. The strip fumble against ut last year was beautiful and timely. But Jenkins is up there with the greats.

But also, ftr, he didn’t “smoke a little pot”. He was out of control and openly smoking as he strolled campus. You’ll never see me defend WM, but any new coach would’ve made the same call with him to try and send a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb