Captain's Cogitations - Tennessee-Martin

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think the LBs are bailing to coverage at the snap???

Good grief.
I won’t say oxking qualifies, but you’re dealing with a group of people who played NCAA Football and Madden on PlayStation and Xbox for years trying to comment on real, actual football. That’s how we get comments like “durhur dropping 8 into zone should be easy to run on” and “durhur why don’t we throw it deep every play??”

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I won’t say oxking qualifies, but you’re dealing with a group of people who played NCAA Football and Madden on PlayStation and Xbox for years trying to comment on real, actual football. That’s how we get comments like “durhur dropping 8 into zone should be easy to run on” and “durhur why don’t we throw it deep every play??”
Somehow you manage to get a little more arrogant every day. In your mind, it’s your world and the rest of us are just squirrels trying to get a nut.

By the way, oxking was a starting high school and junior college quarterback in the mid 60’s. He’s never played Madden in his life.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Somehow you manage to get a little more arrogant every day. In your mind, it’s your world and the rest of us are just squirrels trying to get a nut.

By the way, oxking was a starting high school and junior college quarterback in the mid 60’s. He’s never played Madden in his life.
That’s why I said he didn’t qualify. And you can have a nut if you want. :nutswinger:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
SAS sig

"In life, you either run with Sasquatch, or you run away from Sasquatch."

SAS there's truth in that sentence. I'll chose run away. But for God's sake SAS, don't start you sig with "In life". It brings back bad memories of Mac's Life's lessons pressers. It's almost as bad as "and yet".
Kewl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator