Captain's Cogitations - Tennessee

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UT's ubiquitous sloppiness could have been contagious, if not for Trask just sticking to what he wanted to do.
Hopefully, the Trask-gators will improve in a wholesale manner, to be awesome in time for Auburn & LSU.
Hey, gone be interesting how we deal with the Mizzou curse. Let Trask take command in that game. ?
Boy, I'd love to see our D, nourished by the rise of Greenard + Zuniga, become dominant. Moon's rising. Reese is there. Grow Gators.!
What if Trask is the plodding type that doesn't backslide in the least? We get to see.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
UT's ubiquitous sloppiness could have been contagious, if not for Trask just sticking to what he wanted to do.
Hopefully, the Trask-gators will improve in a wholesale manner, to be awesome in time for Auburn & LSU.
Hey, gone be interesting how we deal with the Mizzou curse. Let Trask take command in that game. ?
Boy, I'd love to see our D, nourished by the rise of Greenard + Zuniga, become dominant. Moon's rising. Reese is there. Grow Gators.!
What if Trask is the plodding type that doesn't backslide in the least? We get to see.
Could turn into a shoot out with Mizzou if Trask is in there slinging it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still blown away at how bad Tennessee has become. We literally worked on our weaknesses against them early in the game as if they were Central Michigan with zero worry that they could beat us.
Losing to Ga State was no fluke. It is who they are.

Have you ever heard Jeremy Pruitt talk?

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Death, taxes, and Florida beating Tennessee.

Well we beat Tennessee (again), but that sure as hell didn't feel like beating Tennessee. What happened to them?
:chomp:

My official response to the question, especially as long as we are trouncing them on and off the field.

url
y4qp9qI.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.