Caption this photo of coach McElwain

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n173395 said:
I tried to pull the stick out of Law's ass, but it was this big.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Ray Finkle;n173182 said:
You see the laces were facing toward Ray here, when they were supposed to be facing out here. Dan must of fallen off of the turnip truck yesterday.

:nono:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This was the average distance UF was short on 3rd down conversions during the last 4 years. With the use of the forward pass, I can fix that.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is how long the box is that Saban stands on at press conferences so he gets tall enough to talk on the mic.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
When I last visited LSU, they were handing out corndogs THIIIISSSSSS big.

So, when things don't go right, ya know, I don't go 'boom'. I just put that anger in a little box off to the side and turn my energy into coaching these kids up. They aren't going to bet better by me being angry with them, they need someone that will acknowledge the mistake and get right to work on helping them do better on the next play.

There was a space on the HBC shelves about yay big where the last guy kept all his trophies and memorabilia from his big wins here. I think I'll need a little more space than that.

We have a parking spot for a scooter that is about this big and has a sign for 'player of the week'. Now, nobody will actually park there, as we've outlawed the use of scooters by all players, but it's there all the same. All the other scooter spots have been converted into bicycle racks - every move a player makes will be to improve strength, conditioning, or focus. They will bike or run to every class, uphill and into the sun both ways unless we get lucky and have a hurricane blowing through to really toughen them up.

At CSU we had a live ram mascot and he laid dumps this big. I left a big one on the desk for that new Bobo guy.

I'd like to announce our new WR coach, he's a sock puppet I keep in a box like this next to my desk. Ya'll like him, right? I told you.

So, a penguin walks into a bar....hahaha....and he puts this box....he puts it up on the bar like this....hehe.....and the bartender...he...hahahaha....he asks the penguin....

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n172835 said:
tmp1417903475760.jpg

So then she says "Now put your other hand in there. Now Clap"
I'm like "I can't."
She says "Tight, huh?"

:facepalm:
:lol:

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
tmp1417903475760.jpg

So I grabbed my wife by the shoulders and turned her, like this, and told her "Get in the kitchen and make Jeremy and me a sammich, dammit!"

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Listen to Granpa very closely Little Jimmy, One day you will get the chance lead them back to greatness."

unnamed_zpsinj5mthp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator