Carbs carbs carbs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

The comments... :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

carbs, carbs, carbs... raising hell at the taco bell!

At the Waffle House in Fort Lauderdale!

Vince should be singing "Girth, Girth, Girth" "Trick or treat.. sweet to eat. Got so fat can't see my feet... " New remakes like "Shout at the Waiter", "Dr Flatline", "Wideside" "Home Sweet Rolls", "Too Plump to Fall in Love" "Jump Start My Heart"

Vince Meal!

BAND IS FANTASTIC, But is that MEAT LOAF ON VOCALS?

I thought Sam Kinison died.

When did Ron Jeremy join Motley Crue?

Vince singing "shout at the Deviled eggs!"

yeah, its ALL jealousy and has nothing to do with the fact that Vince Neil looks like a two car garage....

"You're all I eat, Doctor Meal-good, Don't go away fat, just go away"

**** It goes on for days.....

But the BEST is, no offense to @divits and @78, who undoubtedly are REO ****wagon fans, bc anyone who likes Tom Petty also likes Shytwagon:

What's that nerd lead singer from REO SH1TWAGON doing hanging out with Sammy Hagar and Vince Neil??

Swampy!

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure what the occasion for that particular video clip was but it appears to have taken place at a The Circle concert. The Circle is Sammy Hagar's band that includes the lineup of Sammy, Michael Anthony on bass, Vic Johnson on guitar and Jason Bonham on drums. They are absolutely lights out!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure what the occasion for that particular video clip was but it appears to have taken place at a The Circle concert. The Circle is Sammy Hagar's band that includes the lineup of Sammy, Michael Anthony on bass, Vic Johnson on guitar and Jason Bonham on drums. They are absolutely lights out!
Ive really been impressed with The Circle. And Sammy seems to be friends w everyone, quite the opposite of Eddie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.