Cardale "Cammy Camdale" Jones to leave early for the NFL?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
"Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL," Jones wrote. "We ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS." -- Cardale Jones

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, even if he leaves isn't the guy behind him even better? Weren't the Bucknuts supposed to go down in flames when the last guy got hurt?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n150022 said:
Uh, even if he leaves isn't the guy behind him even better? Weren't the Bucknuts supposed to go down in flames when the last guy got hurt?

Actually, it was the guy behind him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone ever heard of a guy with 3 starts declaring early for the NFL?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be shocked, but you never know... he may never be "hotter" after 3 starts. He looks great with a OL giving him protection and a running game putting up 200+ yards a game. He hit throws when he had to and really only had 1 mistake.

If he stays then Barrett rides the pine... the guy was a Heisman contender... or Jones has go to back to being a backup... and this all is with the expectation that Miller leaves... Crazy

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Weak quarterback draft for a kid that appears to have all the physical tools. Jameis and Mariotaa wouldn't be top 10 picks in 90% of NFL drafts, and that would be his main competition. I doubt he would declare, but wouldn't be shocked either.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Maybe I am the only one but I am not overally impressed with this kid. Sure, he runs and is hard to bring down much like Tebow was but seriously, look at some of his throws last night. They were to guys who were open by a mile and the ones that were contested were better catches than his throws.

If Cardale "I didn't come to play class" Jones goes pro and someone drafts him high then their GM, Coach, and anyone involved should all be fired.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n150063 said:
Has anyone ever heard of a guy with 3 starts declaring early for the NFL?

Nope. But I have heard of a guy not starting a game at all in college, got drafted, and made a good chunk of change. See Matt Cassel.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n150087 said:
Nope. But I have heard of a guy not starting a game at all in college, got drafted, and made a good chunk of change. See Matt Cassel.
That's true. But Cassel had no choice but to explore the NFL - his college eligibility had run out.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Dude has a rocket arm and a BB gun head. No proof he can process the speed and complexity of the pro game.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n150100 said:
Dude has a rocket arm and a BB gun head. No proof he can process the speed and complexity of the pro game.

And either of the two other quarterbacks considered top 10 picks have shown they have the ability to process the speed and complexity of the pro game?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think hes gone. He has to go. He cant take the chance that Creyer and Mickey put him back on the bench like the last three years... because other guys lift better or whatever. His stock really cant get any higher.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cam isn't Rhodes Scholar material and hasn't done poorly in the league so far. Jones just had a daughter, he likely needs the NFL $$$ to raise her, those ****eye boosters won't take care of him for life.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
GatorTAG;n150020 said:
"Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL," Jones wrote. "We ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS." -- Cardale Jones

Doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed. It wouldn't surprise me if he left

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n150020 said:

That was posted from a fake Twitter account. Welcome to the internet.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n150216 said:
That was posted from a fake Twitter account. Welcome to the internet.

Shocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator