Sep 13, 2016
prayer GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. His ONLY strength is recruiting. He'd last 1 year in the NFL.
FIFY, and agree. He has zero business in a league that requires actual chess match moves before and during games to win. He's a one trick pony, and that trick isn't allowed in the NFL.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Why would he leave? There is no reason to leave for the NFL. He has no competitive advantage at all, won’t make anymore money and loses 90% of personnel acquisition control. There is no way he leaves

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Why would he leave? There is no reason to leave for the NFL. He has no competitive advantage at all, won’t make anymore money and loses 90% of personnel acquisition control. There is no way he leaves
Ego would be the only reason.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
He could just be getting tired of the college grind. Dude probably works 25 hours a day to keep the boot on our throats.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve gotten over my old “I want to beat everyone at their best mindset”. I now just want all of the good coaches to move on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That would be hilarious if he left. They could replace him with Mullen. Or, I suppose they could just promote the Chimp.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I wouldn't laugh to much about who Kirby's replacement would be. We haven't exactly hit it out of the park either.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I don't see him going to the NFL. He make NFL money now. I think he stays at UGA until he retires.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see him going to the NFL. He make NFL money now. I think he stays at UGA until he retires.
You guys realize how much swankier and easier it is in the NFL with no recruiting? I can see why a guy would want to leave, especially after he's already accomplished his goals in the trophy case. It would be millions more a year as well.

He's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.