CBS All-Time All-American Team

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Quarterback -- Tommie Frazier (Nebraska, 1992-95): Frazier was best appreciated as time went on. He wasn't the best thrower. He went undrafted after leading Nebraska to consecutive national championships. But his signature play endures -- a 75-yard twisting, turning, tackle-breaking touchdown run against Florida in 1996 Fiesta Bowl.

what horse sht........IF Danny had lined up behind a steroid soaked O line with a murderer at RB he would have shown real stats......and in reality his stats and Timmy's made Tommy Fraziers look anemic.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The list is so ridiculously wrong that I don't know where to start.

Clearly the metric was the draft status and NFL career for most of these guys.
How can a QB that played one season, that's right one season, even be mentioned?
I know the intent is to generate discussion but this list is not worthy

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
4 Gators? Not a single Spurrier era player? Jack Youngblood? Emmitt Smith? I know there’s a lot of great players at different schools but hard to believe Florida barely cracked any of these lists.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Two Nebraska grad interns wrote this in the basement.

It is cheaper than paying for a staff.

Not unlike the Sun.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Two Nebraska grad interns wrote this in the basement.

It is cheaper than paying for a staff.

Not unlike the Sun.
He went to Mizzou. Wouldn’t expect him to know anything about football. Other than how to beat Florida.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
What a Fn joke! Tebow is the best college QB ever. And if it isn't him it would/could be ten or twenty QBs before Frazier. How about any one of Danny, Sam Bradford, Mayfield, Any of the USC QBs, Vince Young, Peyton Manning, idk I feel like I could go on.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Wilbur Marshall as "Honorable Mention"???? Obviously they never watched him play AT ALL. His one man destruction of USCw in 82 was (ans is) a thing of beauty. How many times does the opposing HC come to the home locker room and congratulate a player? Well John Robinson did, And I bet Sean Salisbury flinches at the mere mention of Marshall.
Where is Jack Youngblood? Too good for this bunch.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Tommie Frazier was not drafted but it had nothing to do with his play. It was because of a blood clot in his leg. I'm a big fan of Tommie being a Manatee High grad myself but it wasn't until Willie Taggert took over for Tommie at Manatee that they started winning state championships. I think Willie had a little better supporting cast at Manatee than Tommie did though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator