Not open for further replies.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
gator1946;n173762 said:
Watch this video. Does Leo look upset? Read into all this nonsense whatever you want. Speculate however you want. We don't know what's going on. Life goes on. I hope things work it out. I know you'll be relieved that I'm through commenting on this whole deal.

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12279078[/video]

Interesting. Mentioned Martez twice.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Brian Williams only made shiite up once.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gator1946;n173762 said:
Watch this video. Does Leo look upset? Read into all this nonsense whatever you want. Speculate however you want. We don't know what's going on. Life goes on. I hope things work it out. I know you'll be relieved that I'm through commenting on this whole deal.

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12279078[/video]

I couldn't agree more. '46, you need to post here more. :fistbump:

Here's my take - you can all breath easier now. :giggle:

We don't know what is really happening. Some here think that Cece is playing games and acting like a "pre-Madonna." Others blame Leo and the alleged bag-man from Bammer / Auburn / Ole Miss. The truth is, it is just speculation. We could actually take him at his word *gasp*, but even if we don't, it doesn't matter because...

There hasn't been anything done wrong. Like others have said, NSD is the unofficial name for the first day prospects are allowed to ink their decision regarding which school they'll attend. Most schools and prospects want to nail down who's going where and it's a race for everyone to figure out their best match. No school gets every prospect that they want and most prospects don't have their pick of schools. Cece will eventually nail it down - well within the window that is allowed to him.

In fact, perhaps he should be praised for taking his time to make such a big decision! Look, I get that, as fans, we want to be certain that he's "ours." ...and I get that we don't want to risk losing him, we don't want someone to gain an advantage by cheating, etc. However, his position coach pulled some shady stuff, being here only a month and then bolting right after signing day. If I were in his position and caught wind of this change, I'd wait and talk to Rumph too! I'd want to make sure that I did my best to make a good decision about my future. I would want to talk with the guy who will be coaching me directly and I'd want to have had a conversation that is both recent and with him working for his current employer. Furthermore, Cece is a very young man who probably doesn't have a lot of experience with super sophisticated things like this. He didn't hear about the coaching change month and months ago - it had to be more recent. ...and officially, he didn't know until after his press conference.

If I had to guess, I'd say that he wants to do his best to give due diligence to this decision making process - include speaking with the Florida coaches. I would think he wants to let the dust settle and take enough time to ensure he feels comfortable with his decision. Like my dad often says, if you have to know now, the answer is no. There is no rush, it's only been a few days. Cece's gonna be a great contributor to our program. Go Gators!!

:chomp:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
The kid just wants to play FB at UF. Previous articles have said how he has a brother in prison. He has 2 sisters who have graduated HS but CeCe will be the first in the family to attend college. Leo sees this as his chance to get some immediate$$ from the shady world of recruiting. Consider the other 3 schools and their questionable reps.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n173835 said:
I couldn't agree more. '46, you need to post here more. :fistbump:

Here's my take - you can all breath easier now. :giggle:

We don't know what is really happening. Some here think that Cece is playing games and acting like a "pre-Madonna." Others blame Leo and the alleged bag-man from Bammer / Auburn / Ole Miss. The truth is, it is just speculation. We could actually take him at his word *gasp*, but even if we don't, it doesn't matter because...

There hasn't been anything done wrong. Like others have said, NSD is the unofficial name for the first day prospects are allowed to ink their decision regarding which school they'll attend. Most schools and prospects want to nail down who's going where and it's a race for everyone to figure out their best match. No school gets every prospect that they want and most prospects don't have their pick of schools. Cece will eventually nail it down - well within the window that is allowed to him.

In fact, perhaps he should be praised for taking his time to make such a big decision! Look, I get that, as fans, we want to be certain that he's "ours." ...and I get that we don't want to risk losing him, we don't want someone to gain an advantage by cheating, etc. However, his position coach pulled some shady stuff, being here only a month and then bolting right after signing day. If I were in his position and caught wind of this change, I'd wait and talk to Rumph too! I'd want to make sure that I did my best to make a good decision about my future. I would want to talk with the guy who will be coaching me directly and I'd want to have had a conversation that is both recent and with him working for his current employer. Furthermore, Cece is a very young man who probably doesn't have a lot of experience with super sophisticated things like this. He didn't hear about the coaching change month and months ago - it had to be more recent. ...and officially, he didn't know until after his press conference.

If I had to guess, I'd say that he wants to do his best to give due diligence to this decision making process - include speaking with the Florida coaches. I would think he wants to let the dust settle and take enough time to ensure he feels comfortable with his decision. Like my dad often says, if you have to know now, the answer is no. There is no rush, it's only been a few days. Cece's gonna be a great contributor to our program. Go Gators!!

:chomp:

You need to add an executive summary to that pls.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n173829 said:
Brian Williams only made shiite up once.

Lagoon, you need to google Brian Williams and Katrina lies :
He named the 5* hotel he was "trapped" in. Said "I looked out the window and saw a body float by face down."
Official records show that that whole area including hotel was high & dry. He also said, a gang of looters chased
and trapped him on the stairs, when a brave policeman saved his life. Police records show no looters, no illegal
antics at that well policed hotel.

I believe there are other "Newsy" embellishments that were let slip by. I liked the guy, but that crap is pathological
and contra-truth reporting of what's there & what happens. ??

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Leo really doesn't have a choice at this point. If Cece goes anywhere other than Florida, UF will have the NCAA investigate the crap out of this and Leo won't get a dime, which defeats the purpose of this whole charade. Let Cece sign with whatever damn school he chooses. Eff off Leo

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n173858 said:
UF will have the NCAA investigate the crap out of this and Leo won't get a dime, which defeats the purpose of this whole charade.
Is the NCAA still investigating Trent Richardson?

Still waiting.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n173857 said:
Lagoon, you need to google Brian Williams and Katrina lies :
He named the 5* hotel he was "trapped" in. Said "I looked out the window and saw a body float by face down."
Official records show that that whole area including hotel was high & dry. He also said, a gang of looters chased
and trapped him on the stairs, when a brave policeman saved his life. Police records show no looters, no illegal
antics at that well policed hotel.

I believe there are other "Newsy" embellishments that were let slip by. I liked the guy, but that crap is pathological
and contra-truth reporting of what's there & what happens. ??

Yep, I was embellishing. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dumb question. I'm hearing that the LOI to be turned in is signed by the mother. If either parent can be the one to sign it, then why didn't CeCe simply ask UF for a fresh LOI when his father played the little game of hostage?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n173865 said:
Yep, I was embellishing. :lol:
I'm having your other statements investigated …. by a higher power - Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.