CeCe Jefferson has not signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n171369 said:
Have you seen cece? He's definitely not a child lol

Dude you're wrong. These are essentially toddlers we're talking about here. They're like.. idk 5-6 at most. No way they have enough life experiences to be considered anywhere near capable of making life decisions for themselves

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
I was not worried about the LOI until Terrell Williams up and left. Now this could get interesting and I am starting to get a little nervous as times goes on. I know it's his father that is holding things up but the situation is getting more complicated now...

https://twitter.com/cecejeferson7

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n171383 said:
So now we do not have a LB coach. Cant there be a clause in the contract that states that states that you must stay at least one season?

Do you mean DL coach? LB coach is Shannon.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yay more contract clause BS...if he doesn't want to coach here why would you want him here? We'll find another DL coach

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorFin;n171377 said:
Dude you're wrong. These are essentially toddlers we're talking about here. They're like.. idk 5-6 at most. No way they have enough life experiences to be considered anywhere near capable of making life decisions for themselves

Ce Ce is 19. That means he's old enough to be given a machine gun and sent to war. The kid ought to be able to sign his own LOI without parents blessing, if necessary.

Hell, my son is 18 and joined the Navy last spring. When he was still a HS kid, living in my house, the recruiter couldn't give me information without my son's consent because he was 18. Seemed crazy because he hadn't even graduated from HS, but I understood it.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n171403 said:
Ce Ce is 19. That means he's old enough to be given a machine gun and sent to war. The kid ought to be able to sign his own LOI without parents blessing, if necessary.

Hell, my son is 18 and joined the Navy last spring. When he was still a HS kid, living in my house, the recruiter couldn't give me information without my son's consent because he was 18. Seemed crazy because he hadn't even graduated from HS, but I understood it.
They've got to make sure these contracts are air tight. Coaches and Military, not so much.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n171403 said:

Congratulations. I thank him for his service.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
is it just me, I think the dl coach leaving the day after signing day is bizarre, it makes you think mac probably knew he was leaving and didn't say anything, I probably would be pissed if mac knew and didn't say anything, just looks a little shady, I hope this isn't the case, go gators

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it seems as though CeCe knew beforehand, so as long as the DLine commits knew, I'm okay with not knowing. It's none of my business until UF announces it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
cornbread;n171410 said:
is it just me, I think the dl coach leaving the day after signing day is bizarre, it makes you think mac probably knew he was leaving and didn't say anything, I probably would be pissed if mac knew and didn't say anything, just looks a little shady, I hope this isn't the case, go gators

Its you.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cece's dad - @frog2567: Yes we are holding out. Florida making to many coaching changes this is not a game it's my son life

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n171418 said:
Cece's dad - @frog2567: Yes we are holding out. Florida making to many coaching changes this is not a game it's my son life

But according to his dad he is a gator, and wouldn't be part of the decision... but now "we" are holding out?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

This is what, the third time he's changed his story today?

Congrats Leo, the whole country now knows what kind of guy you are.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Florida is making? I dont think it was Florida. Also, too many changes? One coach?

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014

Now he's just grasping for straws. Cece's dad is an ass candle.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

If he wants Cece at Bama, did he not notice the coaching turnover there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.