Center Griffin McDowell to miss spring due to scooter accident

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
this is why bama just gets their players really expensive cars. it's a safety issue

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We really should have a break down of all the scooter/moped accidents that have cost UF players games.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
We really should have a break down of all the scooter/moped accidents that have cost UF players games.

I guess that would leave out the riding in the bed of a pickup truck driving into a parking garage and smacking your head on the low hanging concrete. I do not remember the year and really do not remember if anyone missed a game, but boy that one was quite the accident.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait ! Doesn't Saban own several scooter franchises. Where are our guys getting these scooters from? :(

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'll never forget the time I saw the Pouncey twins on the same scooter or Tebow cruising along on his while wearing headphones. If I was the coach I'd ban the players from riding one...just an accident waiting to happen.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
The one I remember the most was the one in 91 that was hit by a girl from my high school. He missed the Sugar Bowl...

Was that Ephesians Bartley? I know he missed the ‘91 Sug Bowl bc a good friend of mine was a backup at MLB. Tough gig. Jerome Bettis ran up the middle so much I think my buddy had cleat marks on his chest for weeks. Awesome guy, but Jerome too much that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.