Chaos at Mississippi game

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always heard it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Instead of announcers saying, "he took it to the house." They'll have to say, "he took it to the outhouse." ??

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just feel like you guys are a bit over the top, as you are with Franklin. What triggers everyone is being reminded that Saint Timmy drew an unsportsmanlike penalty.
I'd say Timmy's response was both warranted and appropriate for the occasion. By the book, it was unsportsmanlike, but classy compared to what was being said to him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just feel like you guys are a bit over the top, as you are with Franklin. What triggers everyone is being reminded that Saint Timmy drew an unsportsmanlike penalty.
"With Franklin"? WTF are you talking about? All I said is that I thought he would recruit well at FSU, that's it.

With the way Tebow represented the university, you really want to focus on ONE effing play where he did a Gator chomp at an opponent? Really? "Saint Timmy"? Really? You look like a complete tool on this one.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
"With Franklin"? WTF are you talking about? All I said is that I thought he would recruit well at FSU, that's it.

With the way Tebow represented the university, you really want to focus on ONE effing play where he did a Gator chomp at an opponent? Really? "Saint Timmy"? Really? You look like a complete tool on this one.
Ole Piss player disgraced his shythole home state of Mississipuh, that’s all this boils down to.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

He’ll stoop to unknown lows to defend anything mississpuh.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Really? Because I conceded that he would recruit well and I don't want him at FSU. Whatever NV says, two 7-6 seasons would get him fired at UF and maybe even at FSU.

And, while we all love Tim, he is not a deity. He is human and makes mistakes. The Chomp was one of them. I root for MSU, my Father's school when they play Ole Miss and such. The Ole Miss player was dumb, vulgar, and selfish, but he doesn't deserve to be crucified. He deserves a life, just like the guy who is coaching Michigan basketball.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Really? Because I conceded that he would recruit well and I don't want him at FSU. Whatever NV says, two 7-6 seasons would get him fired at UF and maybe even at FSU.

And, while we all love Tim, he is not a deity. He is human and makes mistakes. The Chomp was one of them. I root for MSU, my Father's school when they play Ole Miss and such. The Ole Miss player was dumb, vulgar, and selfish, but he doesn't deserve to be crucified. He deserves a life, just like the guy who is coaching Michigan basketball.

Again, Tebow did something that 90k people will be doing tomorrow night, across the globe. It's a calling card of the University and is featured and encouraged in commercials. I don't want to speak for Mississippians, but I doubt that people generally go around pretending to hike their legs. I understand that the penalty on the field is the same. But they're not even in the same category in terms of individual acts.

You also lost me on the Michigan coach comment. What does Howard have to do with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator