Charlie Strong flips UF the bird, heads to Bama

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your opinion.. Opinions are like a**holes.. Everyone has one, they usually stink..
photos.medleyphoto.4340917.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I always though of him as the consummate weasel. His constant whining about being overmatched before they played us,
Now that you point it out he looked like a weasel. That nasally voice whining about his poor team.
Dooley, fcvking luckiest bass-tard HC ever. I lost count of all the times opposing teams kicked his azz all over the field on for that lucky prick to hang around
Exactly. This why uga has NEVER won another title. He used up a century of luck during his tenure. If you dont believe it ask a dwag about that Tua pass when they were already celebrating.........that was for Lindsey kisssmmyyyasss Scott.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
After seeing all those picks of grantham I like him even better. The man has passion and anger. And players LIKE to play for him. He has moved on from the ugliest color combo in history and found his favorites.........
DZTEQSVKAZDSZOTEOR5OGDJGNQ.JPG

And I get the wearing of a black gator shirt.........when you are a big boy with a gut black does wonders for your profile somehow.........

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
41XTeWMQOlL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Their all mercenaries to some extent. If uga offered lawdonkey 1.5 million a year to coach he'd show up with a big G tattooed on his forehead.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Congrats on running this thread - about Charlie Strong - completely off the rails!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So if Toddles denounces his time at UGA as the biggest mistake of his life, declares the women of Athens as all fat French fry-eating pigs and vows to ditch the size XXXXL black windbreaker for one two sizes up in UF blue, and gets a brain on third-and-7, can we maybe then have him over for coffee and truffles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.