Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can they get his cell phone records etc. for a civil case if he refuses to authorize it?
I doubt it. Sounds like the guy is just trying to get some bad press for Charlie for banging his old lady.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Can they get his cell phone records etc. for a civil case if he refuses to authorize it?

Yes they most likely will be able to get the cell phone records. The other angle on the cell records centers around whether the cell phone was provided to him by the University of Louisville to help him with his job duties. In that case, they could attemp to get the records under a Freedom of Information Act request. That angle has tripped up more than one government employee over the years. I believe Damon Evans, former AD at UGA, had his records released under a FOIA when he got busted for having a mistress.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
charlie.jpg

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2012-08-27_006.jpg

Dude out-kicked the coverage

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
So that's how they recruit their coaches up there. We're already apparently seeing how they recruit their bball players.

Can't believe they haven't pushed Pitino out the door and if any of this sticks, Jurich (AD) needs to be neutered after this, the Pitino stank (s) and the hiring of Petrino.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This guy just seems to have drama follow him around wherever he goes. I thought he would be a poor HC from the start. He got a little luck with Louisville prior to them moving to power 5 but when texas hired him I facepalmed. Give the guy a recruiting advantage in a small school/conf and he is decent, but he is no big boy ball coach. And on top of that you deal with this type crap. The people around here who were clamoring for him after Urbs, and then again after Musty are embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.