Chatter Golf Sub-Forum

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Bubba Watson at +11 headed to 18. Looks like he can take the weekend off this year.

Freddy Couples finished +12. Freddy should be an honorary starter when Nicklaus retires from that.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
This thread should be the entire response to the "state of Gator sports" thread. We are talking about a Yankee tourist pasttime in the Main Sports Forum. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Southerners don't play golf? Did anyone tell those folks in Agusta GA?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Colt Knost sounds like he should be selling boiled peanuts instead of commentating on golf.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread should be the entire response to the "state of Gator sports" thread. We are talking about a Yankee tourist pasttime in the Main Sports Forum. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
what GIF by Tiffany

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look out for Morikowa. Dude outplayed everyone today. Could get the third leg of the grand slam under his belt tomorrow. Max Homa is another guy I really enjoy watching play. I wish I could play golf with even a fraction of the mental toughness these guys have.

Sheffler though, man this guy is a golf machine. When he gets on a roll like he is now, he’s the closest thing to Tiger in his prime that there is.

Bryson is a bit of a nutbag but still one of the most interesting golfers I’ve ever seen. Everything he does is weird, but it works somehow.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Look out for Morikowa. Dude outplayed everyone today. Could get the third leg of the grand slam under his belt tomorrow. Max Homa is another guy I really enjoy watching play. I wish I could play golf with even a fraction of the mental toughness these guys have.

Sheffler though, man this guy is a golf machine. When he gets on a roll like he is now, he’s the closest thing to Tiger in his prime that there is.

Bryson is a bit of a nutbag but still one of the most interesting golfers I’ve ever seen. Everything he does is weird, but it works somehow.

Machine indeed. I went from wondering if Shefler could hang on after 7, then marveling at how he extended his lead late when Åberg started to creep up on him a bit.

Morikawa & Homa had to grind, but hung onto a share of 3rd. Impressive recovery by Morikawa after having to hit back down 18 on his 2nd shot. Fleetwood had a great day to close out a fine week.

The course won as well. The wind wasn’t ridiculous like Saturday, but enough to make for a tough test. Great tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.