Chatter Golf Sub-Forum

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Man, don't know if you guys are watching the final round of the championship, but they are bunched up at the top with around 6 holes to play. No big deal, difference between first and 2nd place is only 11.5 million dollars :lol:.

Rory took down Scheffler. Probably not a better player for the PGAT to win right now outside of Tiger, considering all the 54 drama and how outspoken he's been about the whole deal.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rory took down Scheffler. Probably not a better player for the PGAT to win right now outside of Tiger, considering all the 54 drama and how outspoken he's been about the whole deal.
I was happy to see Rory win, but I think Scheffler took down himself. Picked a hell of a day to have a terrible 3 over par round.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, don't know if you guys are watching the final round of the championship, but they are bunched up at the top with around 6 holes to play. No big deal, difference between first and 2nd place is only 11.5 million dollars :lol:.
If they were playing in the LIV it would only be $100M. PGA is folding, fast.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rory for the win! It would of been easy for him to have been swept into the dust bin of history after getting bested by young Cam Smith at St. Andrews. I mean, it isn’t like he’s playing to feed the family. But he obviously went to work on his putting and that was the difference-maker. Didn’t hurt that he had a bunch of the fans roaring for him. Three Fed Ex cups is impressive. Hope this will boost him toward more major victories. He’s fun to watch, has a great swing, and is definitely the best driver of the ball in the game today.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LIV continues to gain great players. PGA is reeling.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was happy to see Rory win, but I think Scheffler took down himself. Picked a hell of a day to have a terrible 3 over par round.
Don’t wholly disagree, but I think Rory’s putter amped up the pressure. That and Sheffler’s double crosses off the tee.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
LIV continues to gain great players. PGA is reeling.
After weeks of rumors, six new signings have been confirmed as having signed up for LIV Golf.

The most eye-catching acquisition is World No.2 and Open Champion Cameron Smith. He's long-been linked to the Saudi-backed start-up and will tee it up in this week's event in Boston. The Australian is joined by World No.19 Joaquin Niemann, World No.46 Harold Varner III, World No.55 Cameron Tringale, World No.62 Marc Leishman and World No.92 Anirban Lahiri, who finished runner-up to Smith in this year's Players Championship.

It's going to be a DJ vs Cam match round every tournament essentially!

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
I get the appeal of #5 if you've never made an ace before. But since i have, the only two I need are #3 and #8. If you hit all 18 greens, it means you've hit good drives, you're not going to lose any golf balls, and if you can't three-putt then you can't make any doubles. Having perfect weather would make the round that much better and I'd cap it off with a drink at the 19th hole.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely no reason this should be a page down.

Played with an AAA Yankee Minor and a Japanese Major. They drove the green multiple times. 200 yard Par 3 over the green with a PW. I’m sure @itsgr82bag8r will say it was some kind of dogleg or down hill (which it wasn’t)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator