Chatter Golf Sub-Forum

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My BIL said the LIV tourney in Nashville sucked to attend. Despite all the crazy music and stuff it was pretty low energy. Lines for everything were over half an hour long and then many places ran out of concessions etc.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
My BIL said the LIV tourney in Nashville sucked to attend. Despite all the crazy music and stuff it was pretty low energy. Lines for everything were over half an hour long and then many places ran out of concessions etc.
My father-in-law was watching one when we visited recently. The course didn’t look very challenging, the CW broadcast was lame, the scoreboard was confusing and the music was annoying.

Dechambeau probably attracted a lot of eyes to it last week but it’s ill-conceived and a waste of his talents, along with Koepka & Smith in particular. But $$$$, I guess.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My daughter counters this narrative and said it was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mamab