Don’t be a Hater
Who Are You Simple Town GIF by Eternal Family

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was pulling for Rory, but Smith certainly has got game. Definitely a putting machine, maybe the best out there. Rory has had putting woes, but was better this tournament, but obviously not good enough. Smith’s up and down on the Road was phenomenal. They really couldn’t have asked for better weather, either.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty emotional final broadcast for Nick Faldo. Crazy how the voices of these guys become so much a part of the game itself.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Pretty emotional final broadcast for Nick Faldo. Crazy how the voices of these guys become so much a part of the game itself.

That was great. I missed it so thanks for posting. It just won't be the same with him gone. When Miller hung it up, didn't bother me--this one is much more significant IMO.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What happens when Cam Smith wins this weekend, takes over the #1 spot, wins the FedEx Cup and then bolts for LIV?
pun manatee GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Very poignant golf moment. Here’s another, top 10…

1660605662874.jpeg

Sorry men. I actually like Sir Nick, but a group of crying men and no dead relative makes me uncomfortable.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, don't know if you guys are watching the final round of the championship, but they are bunched up at the top with around 6 holes to play. No big deal, difference between first and 2nd place is only 11.5 million dollars :lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.