Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gatorcountry accused us of stealing their stuff and they say they have screen shots of us doing so? Who here is stealing :nono:

They get butthurt real easy....and real quick over at that site!! Great reply! I bet they're throwing a fit!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorcountry accused us of stealing their stuff and they say they have screen shots of us doing so? Who here is stealing :nono:

tenor.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody posted a screenshot from behind the paywall of Spivey saying he and Nick confirmed 4.5m 6 year

Yep, and they're trying to claim we're stealing stuff from them. We haven't stolen anything. It's their own posters putting it on twitter. We're just sharing the tweets.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Tell them they need to control their own information then, because sharing something from twitter isn't stealing. It's public information once it hits twitter.
LOL I’m not telling them ****. If someone here directly went there and copied and pasted their info I think we can all agree that’s wrong. But if their own posters are screen grabbing it and posting it to twitter ? Zero f’s given. Public info my dudes

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL I’m not telling them ****. If someone here directly went there and copied and pasted their info I think we can all agree that’s wrong. But if their own posters are screen grabbing it and posting it to twitter ? Zero f’s given. Public info my dudes

:exactly:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Being that Kelly is use to Oregon type facilities, he’s gonna be in for a rude awakening if he comes to UF. Lol. I’m all for a coach to continue to push for upgraded facilities.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

I disagree about not being able to screen grab info. If u pay for it and don't post the site it's on....should all be free game imo

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Serious question: Do any of you clowns have a job?!?!?!

I'm trying to fend off my boss every time he walks in my office, like I'm actually doing something! (Master Chief knows what I'm talking about!)

Ida know, sir. I’ve kinda forgotten what that’s like. Looking over a Master Chief’s shoulder is hazardous for any O6 and below.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ida know, sir. I’ve kinda forgotten what that’s like. Looking over a Master Chief’s shoulder is hazardous for any O6 and below.

I told my MC to 'stand at ease' yesterday and he told me to F'off!! :D

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hilarious. Sounds like they are jealous of GC.

Sounds like? There's no doubt they are! Plus, many of their posters are migrating over here due to the BS they have to put up w/ on that "all is great in O&B World...just enjoying our 10th consecutive National Championship!!" message board. They let a couple of vocal sunshine pumps run the place. And if you dare post a realistic post, "I really don't think Nussmeir is a very good OC." they come down on you like you stole their kids lunch money. It's a joke of a message board and I'm glad they're being called on the carpet for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.