Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Now weigh that against the game being at UCF, Florida's long history with Strong and the possibility that Frost is non-committal at the end of the season.

I'm not endorsing Strong over Frost. I'm trying to position this in the lens Florida looks through.
I would go hard after Frost... I love Charlie, but he’d be well down my list after offensive guys like Norvell, Campbell, Taggert, Dino Babers.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Dino Babers should be on no ones list. He just lost 56-10 and is 4-7. Wtf could possibly be going through your mind to think that’s the answer to fix a decade of mediocrity? It baffles me to no end.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just a question for all the people parroting the Taggart Justice Warriors, mostly the Miami Fruit Rollup Crowd, what part of his 100th ranked passing offenses, 45-50 record and his Harbaugh tree experience makes him an "offensive guy"?

I know, I know, he has that one trait which pushes him to the front of the list of losing coaches, but beyond that what about his one good season in eight years even makes you mention his name?

I know Oregon immediately regrets hiringnhim and when he is fired next season, Id consider him as a position coach and maybe recruiting coordinator but Id never consider him for anything else.

Campbell???? 80th ranked offense. Total shyt. We could just bring back Daz or Front Butt and get that.

Last edited:

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
So Slevin, you disliked my post because you didn’t like the candidates that are 5th & 6th down my list? As if it matters... we better not get anywhere near down that far SS’s list.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Dino Babers should be on no ones list. He just lost 56-10 and is 4-7. Wtf could possibly be going through your mind to think that’s the answer to fix a decade of mediocrity? It baffles me to no end.
I didn’t know that... saw games against Clemson & FSU. I’d probably strike him off the list if I did more research.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Think he means if UCF loses Frost won’t be in the championship game and would be more likely to talk to us.

Yeah, it just shows how uptight everyone is when you get dislikes for reading something wrong....geeze people, lighten up its not the end of the world.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Just a question for all the people parroting the TaggartJusticeWarriors, mostly the Miami Fruit Rollup Crowd, what part of his 100th ranked passing offenses, 45-50 record and his Harbaugh tree experience makes him an "offensive guy"?

I know, I know, he has that one trait which pushes him to the front of the list of losing coaches, but beyond that what about his one good season in eight years even makes you emntion his name?

Campbell???? 80th ranked offense. Total shyt. We could just bring back Daz or Front Butt and get that.
Taggert’s great at recruiting... don’t get me wrong, I’ll be bummed if we wind up with him. But he did well at USF & he will bring in ballers.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
So Slevin, you disliked my post because you didn’t like the candidates that are 5th & 6th down my list? As if it matters... we better not get anywhere near down that far SS’s list.

Because you have strong behind Babers and Campbell. We don’t need another smartest guy in the room coaching hire. We need a sure thing. And if we fail, I’d take strong over two guys who don’t know jack about Florida and it’s history. Charlie has coached at UF since the 80s. I’d at least be willing to ride with him.

Frost, kelly, Norvell, beg stoops, then Strong, then Taggart, then off the football program

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the bigger problem may be the millions that the UAA gives the university yearly. Most schools don't (can't afford to) do this. Those millions should be what funds facilities so they don't need to borrow or raise money. They could also use some of it to pay a real coach and if they did we could pay CK Saban money with no problem.
See how much uaa gave s couple years ago!

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Because you have strong behind Babers and Campbell. We don’t need another smartest guy in the room coaching hire. We need a sure thing. And if we fail, I’d take strong over two guys who don’t know jack about Florida and it’s history. Charlie has coached at UF since the 80s. I’d at least be willing to ride with him.

Frost, kelly, Norvell, beg stoops, then Strong, then Taggart, then off the football program
That’s fair. My guess is Taggert has a better chance of retaining Corral than Charlie does. I’m big on keeping Corral (which is silly because he could wind up a bust)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator