Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Unless this board is cleaned up, decent people will not stay here. It’s getting worse each day. If it is left like it is, it will limit it’s growth potential.

Serious question...what needs cleaning up? I don't think I have ever seen this board as tame and optimistic as it is right now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Look you guys can ***** and moan all you want. I’ve been scouring the internet, I don’t have sources, but a couple of people who don’t bs, said it’s going to happen. You can harp like a freakin child on the time of a press conference, but literally nothing can make them sign that contract until they agree and you can’t have a PC til they agree. UF itself, not joe ****ing shmoe on twitter, will announce time and place of a press conference.
**** you dickhead.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
SAY IT ONE MORE TIME ...
maxresdefault.jpg

This was great haha I literally spit my drink out

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What if CK is the guy who coaches the 2018 Gators? you will be
images
I don't doubt Chip Kelly is the guy, but all the other random idiotic sh*t that's been repeated from "sources" is comical. That plus the fact that we were supposed to watch the basketball game for "something big" on Tuesday night, nothing happened. Then there was a PC set for yesterday at 11, nothing happened. Then the announcement was today, and nothing has happened. Like I said, change the thread title to "Chip Kelly to be Announced TOMORROW" and leave it that way so it'll finally be right at some point.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only reason I think Spurrier would get involved with the team is if things are seriously misfiring, kinda like they are now. And by then, it's way too late.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There are a lot of REALLY annoying things that happen on this board, but the constant boogeyman-ing of Jeremy Foley might be #1. :rolleyes3:

The guy over-stayed his welcome which DIRECTLY contributed to the downfall of our beloved football program. Boogey-man is a compliment.

Some people choose to ignore the last 8 years of hell and somehow transport themselves back in time to the oh-nawts and dance through dandelions and rainbows. He is the number one reason we suck ass in football on a national level. It's not the fans fault. It's not Obama's fault. It's Jeremy f ing Foley's fault. Get his ass out of the building and away from our precious program.

Last edited:

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
I don't doubt Chip Kelly is the guy, but all the other random idiotic sh*t that's been repeated from "sources" is comical. That plus the fact that we were supposed to watch the basketball game for "something big" on Tuesday night, nothing happened. Then there was a PC set for yesterday at 11, nothing happened. Then the announcement was today, and nothing has happened. Like I said, change the thread title to "Chip Kelly to be Announced TOMORROW" and leave it that way so it'll finally be right at some point.

Something did happen. An a ss whooping took place.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy over-stayed his welcome which DIRECTLY contributed to the downfall of our beloved football program. Boogey-man is a compliment.

Some people choose to ignore the last 8 years of hell and somehow transport themselves back in time to the oh-nawts and dance through dandelions and rainbows. He is the number one reason we suck ass in football on a national level. It's not the fans fault. It's not Obama's fault. It's Jermey f ing Foley's fault. Get his ass out of the building and away from our precious program.

This

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Some people choose to ignore the last 8 years of hell and somehow transport themselves back in time to the oh-nawts and dance through dandelions and rainbows. He is the number one reason we suck ass in football on a national level. It's not the fans fault. It's not Obama's fault. It's Jermey f ing Foley's fault. Get his ass out of the building and away from our precious program.
And all it takes for you guys to get triggered and start foaming at the mouth is for someone to mention his name. Someone could say Foley has been threatening to kill Scott Stricklin's dog with a meat grinder if he hires Chip Kelly and I swear half of you would believe it.

He made a couple bad football hires while he built the best athletic program in the country. Get over it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What is the over/under on the amount of pages this thread will reach before we find out for sure if Kelly is coming or not?

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
So do you lose an oxbuck if you get a dislike since you earn one for a like?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Friday about 2:00 no notification of announcement, most likely not happening today. More rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator