Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinegator

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2014
Practice time in Kelly’s system is what we need. Bowl could give us that. Otherwise better to heal up.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One of our members posted a screenshot of their insider board? Not a tweet? But an actual screenshot? Can you please link it here so that I can look at it? I don’t remember it.

It may have been in the chat box. Either way, once it's been shared outside of their pay wall, it's public domain imo.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
One of our members posted a screenshot of their insider board? Not a tweet? But an actual screenshot? Can you please link it here so that I can look at it? I don’t remember it.
I thought someone copied the screen shot of the one on twitter...comes out about the same i think

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If I could I would. The guilty party may have realized the error in their ways and removed it. Others saw it though.

I've posted links to stories and copied posts from reliable posters from over there w/ relevant info - especially in the recruiting thread. But none of it was paid stuff. Many of us do it and we post from seccountry, SDS, 247, etc. I'm assuming this isn't what is being talked about. But I can see someone at gatorcountry getting their panties in a wad. They could do like 247 and make 95% of their posts "insider" stuff that you have to pay for.....

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I've posted links to stories and copied posts from reliable posters from over there w/ relevant info - especially in the recruiting thread. But none of it was paid stuff. Many of us do it and we post from seccountry, SDS, 247, etc. I'm assuming this isn't what is being talked about. But I can see someone at gatorcountry getting their panties in a wad. They could do like 247 and make 95% of their posts "insider" stuff that you have to pay for.....
They should but they don’t even make their articles free. Terrible business model.

247 has 2? 3 insiders? And if someone not a paid mod over there says something then it’s free game

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Something is up, cause usually on Thursday mornings around the time I’m taking my kids to school, I always hear Spurrier on XM radio as a guest and he wasn’t on there this morning. He’s been on there every Thursday during the season as far as I remember and he wasn’t on there this morning, so I guess he had something come up.

Small Update: Spurrier was flying to ATL, granted that's a big hub so it says nothing. And for the record, my source sent me a pic of Spurrier so I know it isn't them blowing smoke.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It makes zero sense that Kelly would haggle over upfront money. He has i think 3 yrs of $6MM from the NFL. He should be haggling over pay after 3 yrs, incentives, and coaches/recruiting money along with facilities

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think it was in chatbox then showed up in a thread. I'm just saying before you get high and mighty with them someone may have done something they shouldn't have.
When I saw it I thought "oh boy you can't do that".

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think it was in chatbox then showed up in a thread. I'm just saying before you get high and mighty with them someone may have done something they shouldn't have.
When I saw it I thought "oh boy you can't do that".
Someone may have done something they shouldn’t have? That’s some serious detective work!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dude that pic of chips and salsa, looks amazing. I'm telling the old lady we're having Mexican tonight
She's probably thankful you didn't say Greek.
I am unhappy with this season... I know these kids put a lot of time and effort into it. I truly believe they quit for UGA and Mizzou.

I believe these kids have been through a ton this year between suspensions, injuries and coaching issues. These are college kids... I don't think it is ridiculous to send them to a bowl game if we win out and they get the opportunity. Most of these kids have never had opportunities like that in their lives. Also.. what type of message does that send to recruits if UF rejects going to the game?
The message that we're the University of Florida, a champion level program, not a second tier program that measures success by how many meaningless bowls they've attended. Tell whoever's interested we aren't going to a bottom tier bowl with a losing record, and we aren't like that girl school up north who reschedules a game they had no interest in a couple weeks ago just to try to squeak into a toilet bowl.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
What's a master chief?

A master chief is someone who continually lets people know he’s a master chief. I’m around one all the time and get sick of him telling how wonderful he is. Ignore them and they eventually go away. Most are really stuck on themselves.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
A master chief is someone who continually lets people know he’s a master chief. I’m around one all the time and get sick of him telling how wonderful he is. Ignore them and they eventually go away. Most are really stuck on themselves.
Spoken like a Senior Chief looking at zero promotion quotas for, say, 3 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.