Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

52:20

Nov 12, 2017
Do you expect people to name their sources or something? How would you know if they are "concrete"?
A reputable news source, not joe smoe internet dude reporting it. And I don't expect them to name their source, but they don't report unless the vet.

CLTGator

Nov 2, 2017
A reputable news source, not joe smoe internet dude reporting it. And I don't expect them to name their source, but they don't report unless the vet.

Dude, why are you even here? All you do is post negative and don't believe anything that is said. If that's how you feel then we can show you the door and you can wait for it to come on ESPN...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@incarceratedbob: **BREAKING CFB NEWS**
Source: Chip Kelly and Florida #Gators have deal in principle to become next HC @FloridaGators barring any last minute snags

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Its truffle shuffle time fellas!!

tenor.gif

LukeGator

Nov 16, 2017
If this is indeed a done deal as it seems to be I think we add three commitments before early signing period. Whether intentional on SS part or not in how it has played out over several days, UF has been on the minds of a ton of kids this week.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Can we confirm owner is a booster?
The airplane is owned by a charter company. Glasair I think. Probably a charter/aircraft management deal. People trade hours between owners all the time.

Looks good!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@incarceratedbob: **BREAKING CFB NEWS**
Source: Chip Kelly and Florida #Gators have deal in principle to become next HC @FloridaGators barring any last minute snags

He's getting lots of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb