Chris Bleich abandons team

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He’s truly one of the worst linemen I’ve ever seen. If you watch tape it’s honestly like he plays with his eyes closed

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jean Delance is our 2nd highest ranked OL on the roster (coming out of HS), Gouriage is our highest ranked OL.

I think we'd be better off taking a grad transfer than relying on a true or redshirt freshman. We will return everyone except Buchanan, and we have a couple of options there. It would be nice to have an upperclassman to give serious competition and/or depth (at least) along the OL.

I’d be happy with a grad transfer as long as it’s not a bum like Mason Halter .

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014

"You will not laugh, you will not cry!
You will learn from me, I will teach you!"
No joke, I have a MSU booster friend that has been on the sideline with Hev a few times, in his first 2 years the Bible Belt MSU faithful weren’t sure what to make of him. He said Hev was that profane and vulgar, and that was in public. Couldn’t imagine what practice was like. Supposedly their brass had to get Mullen to tone him down some, especially in the country club dining room.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guys it is pretty simple...4 and 5 star OL should be knocking down the door to come in and play early here. We have 1 4 star, Walker, and 3 barely 3 stars... Obviously, they are not impressed with some aspect of the coaching staff or scheme.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys it is pretty simple...4 and 5 star OL should be knocking down the door to come in and play early here. We have 1 4 star, Walker, and 3 barely 3 stars... Obviously, they are not impressed with some aspect of the coaching staff or scheme.
Knocking down the door? No elite kid at any position is even answering the door.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

"You will not laugh, you will not cry!
You will learn from me, I will teach you!"
I heard the Marines don't do that any more.

They are all pvssies now who call people only by their last name and never say a cruel word to anyone, certain Marines on the board tell me.

Too many Hollywood (Embassy) Marines got promoted, I guess. Or maybe we just have Hollywood Marines on this board. I hope it's the latter.

Last edited:

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Knocking down the door? No elite kid at any position is even answering the door.
Definitely not any 4 and 5 star kids are answering for sure. I spoke with one of the "reporters" for one of the other web sites and they told me that when they speak with prospects Florida is no where close to contacting the recruits as the elite schools...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not any 4 and 5 star kids are answering for sure. I spoke with one of the "reporters" for one of the other web sites and they told me that when they speak with prospects Florida is no where close to contacting the recruits as the elite schools...
We have Butters' HS basketball coach friend running the show again.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

They are all pvssies now who call people only by their last name and never say a cruel word to anyone.

Too many Hollywood (Embassy) Marines got promoted, I guess. Or maybe we just have Hollywood Marines on this board. I hope it's the latter.
I don't know. The only Marines I see these days are the recruiters who come to the school. They all look physically fit, but mighty baby-faced. Maybe the latter is due to my ever-advancing age. I came close to joining the Marines when I was eighteen. There was a movie that came out a little before called "Tribes" with Jan Michael Vincent and Darren McGavin that was based on Marine boot camp. Being an old country boy and somewhat of a jock, the toughness aspect was appealing. The main deterrent, however, was the idea of leaving home. So I went to college and worked as an electrician before getting into coaching.

I would not be surprised if today's Marine Corps was somewhat watered down compared to how it used to be, but I still have the utmost respect for them and all branches of the service. Their's can be a thankless, but necessary job. I think I would have liked the one-on-one with the pugil sticks. That type of tete-a-tete was right up my alley when I had a lot of testosterone. Nowadays I'm afraid I'd just have to shoot you.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think I would have liked the one-on-one with the pugil sticks. That type of tet a tet was right up my alley when I had a lot of testosterone. Nowadays I'm afraid I'd just have to shoot you.
Shooting is a great time saver over the pugil sticks. Just sayin.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
hes right.jpg

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

They are all pvssies now who call people only by their last name and never say a cruel word to anyone, certain Marines on the board tell me.

I was stationed at PI from 15-17. I can assure you, they’re still creative. Not as physical as they were before but still creative. I was there when they put that kid in a dryer and were making kids do push ups in a closed shed with powder bleach on the ground. Those weren’t funny. On the other hand, the names sure were. So was watching them zero in on a blue drum for what seemed like an hour at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator