Chris Chiozza First Team SEC, All-Defensive Team

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well earned.

It's a shame w/ the talent on this team that he's the only player to be recognized. A lot of selfish play this year by some of our guys. White did a good job down the stretch curtailing that. I imagine Egor, Hudson, and Allen could have all been candidates for a 2nd team spot.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
BMF I agree, the cats had 4, the tide, hogs and ags all had 3. It seemed like a snub to me..

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Congrats. I'm stunned, but congrats to the kid.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Here's to hopin' those ignored Gators are saving their superstarism for tournament games.
Here we go Gators, here we go.

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
Congrats to Barnes for getting SEC COY and Grant Williams for SEC POY

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Great accomplishment by Chiozza. I bagged on him a lot his frosh and sophomore years. He completely turned his game around. Kind of reminds me of the rise by Prather. Stick it out, work your butt off and it will pay off.

Hudson should have been at least 2nd team.

I hope Cheese uses this as a motivator. I hope the guys who feel snubbed use it as motivation.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Koulechov: 18th in the SEC in scoring average, 9th in the SEC in rebounds per game, 12th in the SEC in 3 shooting percentage.

Hudson: 12 in the SEC in scoring average and 10th in 3 point shooting percentage.

They both really did their jobs. Hudson as a scoring guard and his job was to score and shoot from the outside. Koulechov's job was to score, rebound and also stretch the D.

How Hudson was not 6th man, I am not sure. He started right at half UF's games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.