Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
But wait ... I thought Zach Abolverdi said he had a trusted source from the inside that said Steele had a meeting with Dan Mullen to move rooms!!!! I thought the girls were passed out!!! I thought Steele and Hill were heroes who stopped the rape!!!

So far ... after going back and reading the first 5-6 pages of this thread it is so easy to see how some here have entrenched themselves in a position that Steele was a helpless kid crying out for help. But now as more information is becoming known it easy to see that most of it is a big bowl of BS and the people that took the hearsay and ran with it are the ones usually dumping anyways.

The girls were not passed out.
Hill and Steele did not stop a rape.

I have no clue what actually happened but I am smart enough to actually keep waiting for more facts before taking a position like some here have done. Now morons will have to say stuff like "of course Mullen is going to deny that" and its just "damage control" because it fits their pathetic unfactual narrative. Not saying Steele never met with anyone to change rooms, but not saying that happened either.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WTF? Sounds like damage control but if true then you have to come out and say he never asked to be moved. Just because there's no application doesn't mean he didn't ask. Mullen can flat out come out and say Steele never asked to be moved. There's no privacy law precluding him from saying that. With all the bad press, you HAVE to come out and say it.
You’re wound waaaaaay too tight. Does it really matter exactly why and who said what to who at this point?
He transferred and JJ is gone, as well. It’s over and time to focus on the players that want to be Gators. The rest of them can fvk off!

leogator

May 5, 2018
The Lesbian Donkey was right (I need to rinse my mouth with Listerine after saying that) when he said that the UAA would leak eventually. They waited a little bit for the furor and the news cycle to die down.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You’re wound waaaaaay too tight. Does it really matter exactly why and who said what to who at this point?
He transferred and JJ is gone, as well. It’s over and time to focus on the players that want to be Gators. The rest of them can fvk off!

Great. I already said he was Gatorbait. LOL.

Perception is reality. Outside of our bubble this was a big negative whether "we care" or not. If recruiting was all world I wouldn't give a F.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great. I already said he was Gatorbait. LOL.

Perception is reality. Outside of our bubble this was a big negative whether "we care" or not. If recruiting was all world I wouldn't give a F.
Outside of our bubble, it was news for about 5 minutes. No one else cares and it’s on to the next story.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In other news, Steele got trucked in a Eugene Starbucks while ordering an Absodragonfruitly.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The Lesbian Donkey was right (I need to rinse my mouth with Listerine after saying that) when he said that the UAA would leak eventually. They waited a little bit for the furor and the news cycle to die down.

Yeah like a blind squirrel. What about all his other "known facts" in this case?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
But wait ... I thought Zach Abolverdi said he had a trusted source from the inside that said Steele had a meeting with Dan Mullen to move rooms!!!! I thought the girls were passed out!!! I thought Steele and Hill were heroes who stopped the rape!!!

So far ... after going back and reading the first 5-6 pages of this thread it is so easy to see how some here have entrenched themselves in a position that Steele was a helpless kid crying out for help. But now as more information is becoming known it easy to see that most of it is a big bowl of BS and the people that took the hearsay and ran with it are the ones usually dumping anyways.

The girls were not passed out.
Hill and Steele did not stop a rape.

I have no clue what actually happened but I am smart enough to actually keep waiting for more facts before taking a position like some here have done.
Now morons will have to say stuff like "of course Mullen is going to deny that" and its just "damage control" because it fits their pathetic unfactual narrative. Not saying Steele never met with anyone to change rooms, but not saying that happened either.

:exactly:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, it was one of our top receivers, maybe Anthony. Anyway, they played pro ball for money, but their passion was music. By not finding anything, they must’ve sucked at their passion.

Meyer's record producers were better than Spurrier's!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's no privacy law precluding him from saying that. With all the bad press, you HAVE to come out and say it.
The is no privacy law except for a few things, medical, disability etc.

I struggle to think of a foia/sunshine law exception that would be applicable. Of course, asking for a record of it doesnt mean it didnt happen. It also could mean someone didnt write it down, email whatever.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, since this thread is still alive, I assume Steele came back, or naaaa?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, since this thread is still alive, I assume Steele came back, or naaaa?
We have determined that he actually raped the girls and used hypnotism and ghb to blame JJ.

He was the one who actually beat up girl for which Jeffrey Simmons was blamed, and

shot the guys for which Aaron Hernandez was blamed.

We also learned that Oregon is now part of Southern Cali.

Now youre caught up.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have determined that he actually raped the girls and used hypnotism and ghb to blame JJ.

He was the one who actually beat up girl for which Jeffrey Simmons was blamed, and

Now youre caught up.

Thanks...

Billy throw headphones.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's like Swonkey says ... if our guys can't recruit our home state, they need firing and asap. Offer a recruiting course to coaches devised by UF's Schools of Marketing, Advertising, Sports Psychology, etc. etc. Do something smarter than other schools in recruiting.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
No, I heard he stopped two rapes.

Look, I wasnt the one who said more bad news coming. I just know what I heard from trusted source(s) regarding the rapes, the second one being I guess somewhat more egregious than the first. They were only minutes apart.

By all accounts Steele and Hill were the heroes who stopped Jalon.

As for the other incident or incidents was also Jalon. One allegation (unknown reliability source) was a passed out girl. I know there was another incident. What I dont know is if there are two or if the drink passed out girl is actually the first rape victim from the incident in the news.

If Steele is leaving my GUESS is it is related to the stress of this. I heard a drunken alcoholica was chasing him across campus constantly accusing him or running off an innocent QB and calling the girls whores and Steele a liar.

Now youre caught up.

Yeah ... that last one of yours is just about as consistent with all the other lies you spewed on this thread, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. No wonder poor ole TRex went to Lowes and Home Depot and cleared out all the pitchforks and tried to amass a crowd to head down to Gville looking for retribution. You really should apologize to him for leading him down the wrong path.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
the criminal cases are still being considered. those things are handled in terms of quarters or years not 3 days like Twitter and forum people think.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the criminal cases are still being considered. those things are handled in terms of quarters or years not 3 days like Twitter and forum people think.
I’m familiar with the concept that the alleged victim doesn’t have to press charges for charges to be filed. Hence, every homicide trial ever. But without their cooperation, won’t it be fairly futile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator