Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t believe any of this. Something of this magnitude where a 1/4 of a recruiting class gets kicked out would be massively horribly PR and would probably get a HC fired.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Goldcamp is such a condescending choade. He admonishes the poster who was absolutely correct, and states they have nothing to report, then provides the poster with exactly the info he was requesting all along. "We dont have anything to report... but it looks like steele is indeed leaving." What a douche.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don’t believe any of this. Something of this magnitude where a 1/4 of a recruiting class gets kicked out would be massively horribly PR and would probably get a HC fired.

Well unfortunately it seems when we’ve heard rumors in the past about our football team, they seem to turn out to be mostly true.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well we had 1/4 of a class get suspended indefinitely for theft and fraud, and the coach got another raise and extension out of it. :facepalm:

They had a choice, and yet...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well unfortunately it seems when we’ve heard rumors in the past about our football team, they seem to turn out to be mostly true.

OK let me rephrase. I think that there is some truth to the rumor. I just don’t think that it’s on the scale that people are saying. I mean people aren’t talking suspension. They are talking flat kicked off the team. This would be a completely different scandal than the credit cards scandal. Credit card scandal was bad for sure, but we’re now talking about aiding and abetting felony sexual assault/rape.

There is no recovery from something like that. That would crush the program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Goldcamp is such a condescending choade. He admonishes the poster who was absolutely correct, and states they have nothing to report, then provides the poster with exactly the info he was requesting all along. "We dont have anything to report... but it looks like steele is indeed leaving." What a douche.
Our "reporters" just parrot what the SID tells them when the SID tells them.
They don't do any actual reporting at all, merely echoing, and seem to have zero sources outside of the SID.

It's an embarassing situation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our "reporters" just parrot what the SID tells them when the SID tells them.
They don't do any actual reporting at all, merely echoing, and seem to have zero sources outside of the SID.

It's an embarassing situation.

If anybody gets to the bottom of it, it will be Matt Baker of Tampa Bay Times.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So....OK....what in THE f**k?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
By the time of year we are hitting, the academic issue would be a little early. Spring semester at most high schools isn't over, and grades would be in the process of being finalized from spring semester at UF for the earlier enrolls.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW

@GrahamHall_: Seen this too much that I have to dispel this harmful gossip. This isn’t true — why are people slandering his name without a bit of reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator