Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are all wrong, and the Oregon story has to be false. He's only been in the portal for 4 days or so and certainly wouldn't have anything mapped out thus far. He's a hero who's probably looking for trouble he can stop(or at least point and laugh at) as we speak and is trying to reevaluate things after the traumatizing ordeal of being at UF.

Oh, and you're all bad people for even questioning his motives. Wait til the super secret report comes out.
Heard he’s going to turn tranny and run women’s track out there

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
It is obvious that Steele and his family used the Jones incident as cover for his BS reason for leaving. His teammates saw through his scam early and they let him know what they thought of him. What really pisses me off is the early media headlines which applauded his courage and made UF look like the problem.

He was from the beginning a quitter and nothing more.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Welll...... 1000 miles from mama.

I guess that blows the whole "he was just homesick" theory.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welll...... 1000 miles from mama.

I guess that blows the whole "he was just homesick" theory.

The reason he left is because of the JJ crap. And the staff just plain mishandled it. No I don’t think it’s going to affect the program long term but the optics suck. And we lost a good player out of it.

So no – it doesn’t surprise me that he chose a school that was over 1000 miles away. I think it never had anything to do with distance. That’s just something the guys on this board threw up to try to cast blame away from the staff.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
The reason he left is because of the JJ crap. And the staff just plain mishandled it. No I don’t think it’s going to affect the program long term but the optics suck. And we lost a good player out of it.

So no – it doesn’t surprise me that he chose a school that was over 1000 miles away. I think it never had anything to do with distance. That’s just something the guys on this board threw up to try to cast blame away from the staff.
Hes a damn shmuck!!!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

I call bull****, he left because he wanted to be somewhere else. Do you think the players would be talking so much **** to him if they believed he left because the allegations? They know why he left and that's why their giving him hell. Good riddance with him and JJ.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I call bull****, he left because he wanted to be somewhere else. Do you think the players would be talking so much **** to him if they believed he left because the allegations? They know why he left and that's why their giving him hell. Good riddance with him and JJ.

sing it sister!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Oh come on. We don't know all the facts here. I'm not blaming the staff for a damn thing without more information than some internet rumors on what all went down.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I honestly don’t understand this refusal to look at the reality. Few have stated that this was just about distance. Or possibly not adjusting well. Or denied that the JJ matter had an impact. But that doesn’t mean that those things didn’t all play a role, or that he’s not using one of them as a bit of a cover. His own teammates are claiming this in unison. I shake my head at this notion that somehow a select group here know more about this—based on absolutely zero facts—than people who spent the past 4 months with him.

Btw, Oregon is about a third the distance that Gville is. Yes, both require a long drive or flight. But there’s a reason West coasters travel to Hawaii a lot more than east coasters, and those of us on this coast frequent the Caribbean more. Rationalizing that the two are equal is nonsense.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think maybe the team will rally around this crap, and some guys will really step it up. I WANT these players to feel disrespected and blown off. Hell, I'll even support Franks dusting off his shushing finger - but this time for OPPOSING fans.

I think they are going to kick some ass.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
It is bull****! And if anyone thinks differently I swear I wanna kick your ass! I worked securely during a haunted attraction in south Georgia! I can handle this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator