Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And do you realize you sound like a woman leaning on a fence?
I have no idea what that even means... if it has something to do with rumors or gossip and wanting to hear about it means im a girl well you just arent very smart or aren't paying attention. I wasnt the one bytchin on a pay site about not getting updates, I was just the one informing you that pay sites are for rumor and gossip since you seem to have no clue the difference in function and purpose of a pay sight and a regular free news site.

You're welcome.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
After all the ragging on the dawgs I am pretty sure where this crap came from...
It's certainly a reasonable supposition. Some unpleasantness may be forth coming, but the Gator armageddon stufff has the stench of dwagass all over it. I wouldn't put this kind of crap past scum fans either.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ameliorate
SAT5.png

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I have no idea what that even means... if it has something to do with rumors or gossip and wanting to hear about it means im a girl well you just arent very smart or aren't paying attention. I wasnt the one bytchin on a pay site about not getting updates, I was just the one informing you that pay sites are for rumor and gossip since you seem to have no clue the difference in function and purpose of a pay sight and a regular free news site.

You're welcome.
The post you're responding to was one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while - oh well.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Good Lord. I'm praying that most of this **** coming out right now isn't true. Usually, where there is smoke there is a fire of some sort, but damn the rape allegations sound absolutely brutal. I'm hoping that those aren't true.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

You're welcome.

I'm well aware of the difference. I simply don't want gossip and certainly don't pay for said gossip.

All this posting of rumors and he said, she said is a very bad look on grown men (and women, let's not leave them out) concerning college kids that haven't been charged of anything. And Donk's version is the worst of them to include his very last post.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jalon Jones is gone. Get over it. And for good reason.

We are better for it. Hopefully the others get the message.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Two of the reporters have confirmed Steele leaving.

That's too bad, it does hurt to see two of the highest rated recruits from last year gone before they ever played in an actual game. Is there any info on whether this was connected to the Edwards situation?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's too bad, it does hurt to see two of the highest rated recruits from last year gone before they ever played in an actual game. Is there any info on whether this was connected to the Edwards situation?
I dont believe it is.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Two of the reporters have confirmed Steele leaving.
Hearing he’s gone....he and Jalon were getting into a lot of trouble so don’t be surprised if it’s spun he wants to be closer to home.

4 other guys might be leaving too. Mullen has a meeting with other guys today at 3 PM

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What at absolute train wreck. If this turns out true, it will impact this years recruiting class as well. Football is cursed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How about the rest of the nonsense we have seen?
Likely nonsense.

I know there is at least one who needs some work to qualify but obviously the semester isnt even over yet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hearing he’s gone....he and Jalon were getting into a lot of trouble so don’t be surprised if it’s spun he wants to be closer to home.

4 other guys might be leaving too. Mullen has a meeting with other guys today at 3 PM
Have we EVER started a year with less than at least 10 schollies free?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
And yet, there are known unknowns!

I can quote it like I’ve seen it, I just haven’t seen it!

What is wrong with you? No - really. What is wrong with you? Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Communist party? Do you just irrationally hate great movies? Go buy it on prime. Sweet weeping Moses is the desert...it is the greatest dude bro movie of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb