• Send out ham sammiches instead of cards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Do you send out Christmas cards?

Did social media kill the card business or was it the price of stamps?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We send them out via USPS. I update the Avery labels every year. Some get cut, some get added. PM me know if you want to be added.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
We send them out via USPS. I update the Avery labels every year. Some get cut, some get added. PM me know if you want to be added.

can you write yours off as a business expense or on taxes?

we used to do the traditional cards for years as the kids were growing up. It was frustrating for everyone trying to get that photo made so we quit sending out cards just prior to covid.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
can you write yours off as a business expense or on taxes?

we used to do the traditional cards for years as the kids were growing up. It was frustrating for everyone trying to get that photo made so we quit sending out cards just prior to covid.
You bet it’s a write off

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
Slightly off topic but I hate the Christmas Family Letter! Stomach turning to be subjected to 2 pages of bragging about someone else's family while knowing it's 90% lies!

Signed Mr. Grinch

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Slightly off topic but I hate the Christmas Family Letter! Stomach turning to be subjected to 2 pages of bragging about someone else's family while knowing it's 90% lies!

Signed Mr. Grinch
2? I have a cousin that sends a TWENTY THREE page fukkin PDF at Christmas with their year in pictures, complete with narrative

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For years, we did the single postcard type photo cards. By “we”… I mean Mrs. Brad. A couple of years ago, this was all the craze and we were receiving them from every single person we know. This year, the wife finally said, “fuch it, they can look on Facebook if they want”. I was so proud of her. I am looking over at a piece of garland that we always paperclip the ones we receive…. And I only see 4. Looks like a ton of people have had the same revelation.

In all the years we did them, we always used a real photo. And something that would piss off the kids. This was the picture we used in our very first one. Our children still dont see the humor in it. Oh….. they will one day:

3A35A084-12A3-4EC9-B7D2-6B2F1DC2166A.jpeg

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
My wife always does ours. Same story every year. Can't find the perfect picture and franticly sends them out late. A few years ago she was in a rush and didn't change the generic last name on the order. So we sent out Christmas cards with a completely different name on it before she got a call letting her know.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
My wife always does ours. Same story every year. Can't find the perfect picture and franticly sends them out late. A few years ago she was in a rush and didn't change the generic last name on the order. So we sent out Christmas cards with a completely different name on it before she got a call letting her know.

Hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator