Christmas Carols/Songs

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
It’s fitting really. Boss is a self proclaimed commie. And Santa is obviously a commie for running the elf sweat shop. Amirite @soflagator ?
I honestly didn’t think of Springsteens political orientation any more that I do Kid Rock or Ted Nugent.
I wish musicians, athletes and actors would stick to the entertainment business.
Do I think Springsteen is really a commie? Hell no, if he was he would be sharing that 500 mil. With the common folk.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone ever hear this band before? I just discovered them and they have a fantastic Christmas album.

Here's a live concert version of Little Drummer Boy.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Has anyone ever hear this band before? I just discovered them and they have a fantastic Christmas album.

Here's a live concert version of Little Drummer Boy.

Yes, they are a Christian rock band.
My niece’s boyfriend (at the time) managed a tour they were on of about 10 artists and I took the kids to see them when they came to Lexington. They were excellent. Brothers from Australia.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My niece’s boyfriend (at the time) managed a tour they were on of about 10 artists and I took the kids to see them when they came to Lexington. They were excellent. Brothers from Australia.
Christian Rock radio channels are tricky and insidious! I'll be channel surfing and hit something and think, "Hey, this is pretty good!" only to realize about 30 seconds later that I'd been bamboozled!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad I ran across them. I really like their sound

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
A little ELP for the older farts here...

That song was always one of my favorites by them. I found this version a couple of years ago---I like it better than the studio recording. Could you imagine going to church and having Greg Lake there, along with Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson and they do this. Years since it was first done, Lake's voice is still strong and clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.