Christmas prep. Lord help me

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So I get serious today. I have a lot done but unlike most years this is dragging out. I have a garage full of stuff to put up, on my house, on my stand alone garage and all over my yard and fence. It is a 10 hour job. So today Im gonna knock it out. First my neighbor comes up and needs to borrow my truck. No problem. Nice guy and family. Then a guy comes up to sell me coating for my VERY old tin roof. Sounds legit and im gonna research it and talk to my brother about it. That takes awhile. Then some guy wanders up apologizing and swearing he aint a drug addict wanting to borrow some benadryl. I give him my ddaughters old childrens stuff. Then says could he borrow a few dollars. So all I gots a five. I find out he knows Link, my old neighbor that hits me up for a few dollars often. I told him to tell Link Im tapped out cause I gave it all to him (his name is Ricky). So THEN I am getting it done again and my neighbor wanders up needing stuff. Im gonna go back to doing it at night when I can see the lights better and people dont need to see me. Now its time to watch lsu whoop the dwags so its shot.............

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

And that’s why I live in a place with no neighbors or foot traffic. I just want to be left alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb