1669941612863.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 5

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A new fryer obviously . Some new kicks , Harry’s razors, two bottles of Woodford and bowl game tickets . Something tells
Me you’ll need the booze

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I have to do this as well and like you really don’t need much. I have a couple shelves in my office that I call my nerd shelf’s. Has a little of everything on it from my sports teams, stuff my kids gave me and some cool stuff from my childhood. I just put stuff on there I can add to the shelf that I find cool. Infuriating to my wife at times, but she usually waits to the last minute and just buys me a t-shirt.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A nice timepiece?
Excellent suggestion, but I have a wristwatch I like (a Raymond Weil) and I only wear it when I'm wearing long sleeves.

Before I got married, I really wanted a Breitling. My old college roommate worked at a jewelers and was going to give me the dealer's cost. I lost interest.

Maybe I'll get an an Apple watch someday.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Instapot or Ninja Foodie. Even I can cook with them and not poison people.
Great suggestions.

I have a pressure cooker (never use it) and a crock pot (never use it).

They aren't bad machines, I'm just comfortable using the oven.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Screw this…
I keep seeing these damn Lexus and BMW commercials with that big ass red bow on top , for some unexpecting lucky rich guy or gal.

So what the hell, throw it out there.

What’s your favorite car or truck?

Me?
I’ll have the GMC Denali 3500 Dually.
In case anyone wants to hook me up.
(Please PM)

I've got a loooong commute to work so I think I'll go electric with my next car. I like the Ford F-150 Lightning because it's an electric vehicle that doesn't look weird. It looks normal.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This thread could be helpful. My dad asks for one every year too except I have to submit a list for the four of us. Your price range would be helpful.

Last year I decided to throw a 25’ Contender on there for Seedy. He actually ended up with a boat!
The remote control was not included though.

I had on my list a sous vide machine but didn’t get it. Figured that was the best way to try it out. Also suggested a subscription to a meat club like Butcher Box or some other food place. Didn’t get that either.

However I ended up with the best gift ever. A Yeti cooler and then dad took me to the seafood market to fill it up before I returned to KY. Hoping to return the cooler this year and get a refill for us.

No time for boating, tragically. There is a boating club a couple of my friends belong to. You pay a monthly fee, order the boat, and it's ready and waiting for you at the dock. Use it all day, return it when you're done. Neighbors love the service and use it all the time. Maybe when my little girl is older, I'll give it a shot.

I have an Anova sous vide. Not the "smart" kind (didn't see the need to monitor it on my phone). Still use it sometimes. It's cool.

My work used to send me a giant box of steaks for Christmas. Cost them a fortune and I wasn't particularly thrilled with them either.

Yeti (or similar) is intriguing. That might make the list.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bourbon (duh) Got tons
Kindle Got one
Kindle gift cards Don't use it
Amazon kindle unlimited subscription Don't use it
Spotify gift card Listen to Sirius XM, don't stream
I love my Ninja Foodie 9-in-1 pressure cooker Got a pressure cooker, don't use it.
Gun case or conceal carry holder Got both
Exotic spices or assorted sauces Got all I need

I'm not a jerk, really I'm not. But you can see the problem. I either have it or don't need it.

At this point, I might ask for contributions to the "Human Fund" in my name!

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Liquor store gift certificate. Buying booze on others' dime is the way to go.

It's also a good time to ask for stuff you don't want to waste your own money on, such as a Gators hoodie/sweater/long-sleeve shirt (not sure how gay you dress, but wanted to be all-inclusive for sofla) for those 5 days a winter it actually gets cool outside in FL.

Great ideas.

I have more booze (all kinds) than I know what to do with.

Got plenty of Gator gear, besides, they don't have good taste in Gator gear.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My MIL and I play a game every year: she asks what I want and I tell her to buy me a gift card from B-21 in Tarpon Springs. She chastises me for asking for the same thing every year and then gets me the card. It gives me the chance to buy some bottles I never would. And everyone is happy.

I'm assuming from context that B-21 is a good liquor store. To me, the B-21 is the new stealth bomber they're allegedly unveiling tomorrow.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A new fryer obviously . Some new kicks , Harry’s razors, two bottles of Woodford and bowl game tickets . Something tells
Me you’ll need the booze

Great suggestions.

Old fryer already has a new regulator and hose delivered by Amazon yesterday.

Hard to ask for shoes unless you try them on first.

Big fan of Woodford, got plenty.

Probably won't be going to the bowl game this year.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ask for a puppy.

I was sure you'd be the one posting this:

iu

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread