Chump already screwing up SoCar

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For comic relief, go over to Cockytalk and read their game prediction thread for Thursday. A majority think their offense is going to score 27+ on Vandy's defense. Talk about a rude awakening coming up......
No, no. 2.7 points. The are arguing over whether their sole score will be a safety or a FG.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well he has 6 DBs signed in this class so far and just 2 O linemen. Same old Muschamp.

If you break it down, the real reason he signed so many DBs is he couldn't land an offensive player (with talent) to save his life (or his job). So, he figured "What the hell....let's load up on DBs!" He probably figured he could move a few of them to offense if needed.

That team was left w/ a lack of talent by Spurrier's staff....and anyone that thinks Muschamp's staff is going to "turn it around" is nuts. They are literally lining up MAC or Conference USA talent and about to play an SEC schedule. Good luck with that.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
i don't get the constant bashing of Muschamp. The dude failed as head coach at UF and we moved on and so did he.

Okay rant over.......Go Gators

Can't wait until Saturday

Because he is a fvking douche bag idiot that nearly ruined gator football and I hope the bastard fails miserably. Fvk him.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i don't get the constant bashing of Muschamp. The dude failed as head coach at UF and we moved on and so did he.

Okay rant over.......Go Gators

Can't wait until Saturday

Let's see:

He is a complete asshat.
He brought Gator football to unprecedented lows and set us back at least 5 years.
He poached some of our coaching staff when he left.
He poached some of our recruits when he left.
He bad mouthed our facilities to recruits and did everything in his power to recruit against us.
He is a complete asshat.

Did I miss anything?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Let's see:

He is a complete asshat.
He brought Gator football to unprecedented lows and set us back at least 5 years.
He poached some of our coaching staff when he left.
He poached some of our recruits when he left.
He bad mouthed our facilities to recruits and did everything in his power to recruit against us.
He is a complete asshat.

Did I miss anything?

Yes you did.

He was a d*ck to the fans.
He blamed everyone but himself for his failures.
He didn't address our "facilities" issues w/ the AD.
He failed to recruit offensive talent for 4 years.
He ran off 5 QBs, two who were drafted in the NFL.
He hired Charlie F*cking Weiss!
He lost to a 1AA football team who didn't throw a single pass in the game....at home.
He lost to Vanderbilt.
He received a $6+ million severance.

Did I miss anything??

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes you did.

He was a d*ck to the fans.
He blamed everyone but himself for his failures.
He didn't address our "facilities" issues w/ the AD.
He failed to recruit offensive talent for 4 years.
He ran off 5 QBs, two who were drafted in the NFL.
He hired Charlie F*cking Weiss!
He lost to a 1AA football team who didn't throw a single pass in the game....at home.
He lost to Vanderbilt.
He received a $6+ million severance.

Did I miss anything??

Yes, most importantly, he's a freakin DAWG!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, most importantly, he's a freakin DAWG!

Damn....we're all missin' sh*t!

He produced a string of top 110 offense.
He said "midline".
He said "get a grip".
He lost 3 of 4 to UGA and FSU.

Did that about do it? Or is there anything else? (please note the sarcasm....this list is infinite!).

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
As an aside, I think one of SOS' greatest accomplishments for the Gators was rallying USCe to come back to beat us that year because I truly think Muschamp might have gotten one more year had that game not been the complete melt down it turned out to be. Who knows where we'd be now had that happened. One more year of his "leadership" might have cost us another 5 years of rebuilding given how much depth we'd lost at key positions by that point

I disagree, his best accomplishment, if you believe the rumors around the time of the hire, was that SOS put in a strong recommendation for Muschimp to be the head coach. If that's true, then SOS has in essence eliminated one team from SEC East competition for the next decade. Huge accomplishment!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As an aside, I think one of SOS' greatest accomplishments for the Gators was rallying USCe to come back to beat us that year because I truly think Muschamp might have gotten one more year had that game not been the complete melt down it turned out to be. Who knows where we'd be now had that happened. One more year of his "leadership" might have cost us another 5 years of rebuilding given how much depth we'd lost at key positions by that point.

Some truth to this statement, if UF beats USCe we are still in the hunt for the SEC championship game. If we would have gone to Atlanta he would have been our coach in 2015. USCe took us completely out of the equation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I feel better now. How about you guys?

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I genuinely think SOS likes the Chump.

I have little proof but he isn't the normal Spurdog with him.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I genuinely think SOS likes the Chump.

I have little proof but he isn't the normal Spurdog with him.
He doesn't have to be. Chump shows himself to be an idiot if you just leave him alone.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Someone can be a likeable guy and a total failure as a coach or vice versa.

To quote Spurrier himself, "if people like you too much, it's probably because they're beating you. Call us crybabies. Call us whiners. But at least they're not calling us losers anymore" (said when he stepped down as head coach of the Gators). Love ya, Steve!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.