CJ Henderson: NFL Rookie of the week

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Watched some highlights of him playing that got posted on twitter...I guess that scared to tackle can be removed from his name

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
CJ did a great job on Hilton. I am thoroughly impressed. Now, I just have to wait for the front office to piss him off and run him out of town.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Watched some highlights of him playing that got posted on twitter...I guess that scared to tackle can be removed from his name

had some key stops on short yardage plays.

had a great pass defense in the end zone to stop a drive. The int and the fourth down pass breakup were icing on the cake.

he played great.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
CJ did a great job on Hilton. I am thoroughly impressed. Now, I just have to wait for the front office to piss him off and run him out of town.
Funny, but probably true. The good players never get to stay. Jags aren’t paying anyone top dollar unless your name is Andrew Norwell or Brandon Linder.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So happy for CJ. Kid could’ve made a ton of choices and gave us, and JM of all people, a shot. Glad he’s killing it now.

And Mr. and Mrs. Henderson, based on practice reports, by all means please have a date night and keep this train rolling.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I was wrong about him. Not happy that he took a lot of plays off while he was here but I guess he is pretty talented.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was wrong about him. Not happy that he took a lot of plays off while he was here but I guess he is pretty talented.
Honestly, I dont care what they do in the NFL.

Im glad he got his money.

But he sure coasted last year.

He made tackles?

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll get an extension then sit back........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb