CJ Worton transfers; lighting it up at FIU

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I dont even know what the hell that means. Im not on GC, never have been. Not on GSMB anymore. Just a fan like you. Why the distrust?

Stick around and read more of rog's posts before judging. He's got his own posting style, and I've never known him to be intentionally insulting to anyone.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I dont even know what the hell that means. Im not on GC, never have been. Not on GSMB anymore. Just a fan like you. Why the distrust?

I apologize. No distrust. GC was meant to stand for GatorChatter. That post was suppose to be a joke on how
my friend Swamp Donkey haunts this board.:thumbup:

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I apologize. No distrust. GC was meant to stand for GatorChatter. That post was suppose to be a joke on how
my friend Swamp Donkey haunts this board.:thumbup:
Gotcha man, my mistake. I thought you meant the other GC......Its all good, just found this page to represent my Gator feelings the best!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One of the first things you need to understand about GC is never try to understand Rog. It takes some time to learn Roggish. Go slow.

He calls me Swonkey. Some call me Law.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is gone? I coulda swore he was working out with andre dubose this off season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gone? I thought he left two years ago. Then again, I was just looking at his stats.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gone? I thought he left two years ago. Then again, I was just looking at his stats.
To be straight up the kid has some serious wheels and athleticism but his work ethic was a$$. Plus his "3rd leg" kept his mind preoccupied 90% of time with all the smoking hot co-eds so I doubt he thought about football much at all :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've always thought he has enough talent to be a solid contributor, but he's always come across as someone that didn't have the work ethic/"want to" that's needed. He needs to understand that the work ethic you develop at his age will be what he has for the rest of his life. Wish him luck, but...
:mac:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.