Clear video of Kash Daniel trying to injure Trask emerges; suspended for 1 quarter

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I certainly am. Do you really want another season of Franks? I’d cut my left nut off in sacrifice to the football gods if it meant Trask or EJ took the job from Franks.

Now THAT’S a bit extreme. You only need one, but no no no no no. #cringeworthy

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance he’s benched the first half or maybe the whole game and Stoops is just keeping quiet?

Alex.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Question for all: how weak is Kash Daniels? Sleaze bag was twisting and turning on the ankles of a QB who got broken by a clipboard. What a pansy.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somehow, somewhere a reckoning will happen to this shatstain. I hope it’s sooner rather than later. A good ass-kicking is in order.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not exactly a reckoning on a personal level, but ky is 0-3 in the SEC.

Kentucky is a pretty bad football team. I'm not sure if we broke their spirit (I was at that game in Lexington and the fans and team were pretty hyped up for it). It seems like it took us a full half to figure out the new QB (Smith), but we pretty much shut them down in the 2nd half (except for their last drive when they missed the FG). Miss State and South Carolina put pretty good beatings on them, and I think we're better than both of those teams.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Kentucky is a pretty bad football team. I'm not sure if we broke their spirit (I was at that game in Lexington and the fans and team were pretty hyped up for it). It seems like it took us a full half to figure out the new QB (Smith), but we pretty much shut them down in the 2nd half (except for their last drive when they missed the FG). Miss State and South Carolina put pretty good beatings on them, and I think we're better than both of those teams.

We definitely are, I also thing they fed off the energy in Lexington, different on the road. They also utilized a quick passing game on us they definitely weren’t using last night when I watched Smith get strip sacked.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We definitely are, I also thing they fed off the energy in Lexington, different on the road. They also utilized a quick passing game on us they definitely weren’t using last night when I watched Smith get strip sacked.

Miss State and SC kicked UK's ass, and it really wasn't close. I'm sure they'd be better w/ Wilson at QB, but they gave us all we wanted. SC & Miss State ran the ball very well on them, both teams had 2 RB's over 100 yards - we managed 138 yards on the ground. Again, I think our game was their Super Bowl so hopefully we improve moving forward.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Miss State and SC kicked UK's ass, and it really wasn't close. I'm sure they'd be better w/ Wilson at QB, but they gave us all we wanted. SC & Miss State ran the ball very well on them, both teams had 2 RB's over 100 yards - we managed 138 yards on the ground. Again, I think our game was their Super Bowl so hopefully we improve moving forward.
Game played out a lot differently once Trask came in. It would’ve been interesting to see how it went if he played the entire game - Miami too. Its possible those games wouldn’t have been close either.

I’m starting to wonder if the run game - offensively and defensively - fooled the staff. Our DL isn’t strong against the run and our OL can’t block the run. Its possible that the coaches a) thought our run game was strong because Franks was a threat and were picking up yards against the D in practice and b) that our run D only looked rough in practice because our offense was clicking. You’d hope they wouldn’t get fooled like that but watching the first month of games and how they were originally planned makes you wonder if they just misjudged what they had.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Game played out a lot differently once Trask came in. It would’ve been interesting to see how it went if he played the entire game - Miami too. Its possible those games wouldn’t have been close either.

I’m starting to wonder if the run game - offensively and defensively - fooled the staff. Our DL isn’t strong against the run and our OL can’t block the run. Its possible that the coaches a) thought our run game was strong because Franks was a threat and were picking up yards against the D in practice and b) that our run D only looked rough in practice because our offense was clicking. You’d hope they wouldn’t get fooled like that but watching the first month of games and how they were originally planned makes you wonder if they just misjudged what they had.

Makes sense - if the UF O runs well on the UF D in practice, sure the coaches think our running game is fine. Honestly, after 5 games there's plenty of tape. They've already addressed the OL (the best they can) by inserting Gouraige (which is really our only option other than TJ Moore or a true freshman). On D, I'm not sure what we can do since we keep lining up a lighter middle d-line (w/ Shuler inside). I think Campbell is just fine at DT, but other than him I don't really trust any of the other interior DL's.

As far as Trask vs. UK & Miami, very possible we win a little easier. Franks seemed to play like he played under Butters and early last year, seemed to have regressed. I'm holding off on anointing Trask just yet until we see what he does against the big boys. In two starts he's tossed a couple of INTs and he should have had another vs. Towson (but it seems the WR ran the wrong route, but still should have been picked). He needs to get rid of it quicker when the pocket collapses too. But, yes, he's looked great so far!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Makes sense - if the UF O runs well on the UF D in practice, sure the coaches think our running game is fine. Honestly, after 5 games there's plenty of tape. They've already addressed the OL (the best they can) by inserting Gouraige (which is really our only option other than TJ Moore or a true freshman). On D, I'm not sure what we can do since we keep lining up a lighter middle d-line (w/ Shuler inside). I think Campbell is just fine at DT, but other than him I don't really trust any of the other interior DL's.

As far as Trask vs. UK & Miami, very possible we win a little easier. Franks seemed to play like he played under Butters and early last year, seemed to have regressed. I'm holding off on anointing Trask just yet until we see what he does against the big boys. In two starts he's tossed a couple of INTs and he should have had another vs. Towson (but it seems the WR ran the wrong route, but still should have been picked). He needs to get rid of it quicker when the pocket collapses too. But, yes, he's looked great so far!
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t think we should rev up the Trask Heisman campaign just yet. I just think he’s playing better than Franks consistently. Against two teams that are probably worse than we thought, he might’ve made a bigger difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.