Clear video of Kash Daniel trying to injure Trask emerges; suspended for 1 quarter

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Now we fry his ass. Punch somebody in the nuts under the pile is fair game, but trying to give them an Al Qaeda foot massage is outside the line. Revoke his man card and ostracize him from college football.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I may be mistaken, but I think Heggie made him his punk beyotch on Trask’s Td. Either way, he needs to be suspended.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Why have those POS's become the darlings of the SEC? BTW, there a missed targeting call on Davis's last interception.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least that punk ass biotch is getting a lot of negative exposure. And he looks like even more of a dooshnozzle after his denial speech.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'll be pulling for msu to win this weekend. And I hope daniels sprains his ankle. The kind of sprain that lingers all season.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was this guy in on the tackle that took Franks out? If so, that's quite a coincidence.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Mark Stoops confirmed today that KKKash will be playing this Saturday against MSU. :rolleyes3:

It’s amazing how coaches will allow their careers to be tarnished like this to keep a player in the game that so obviously cheated and lied. Of course if he’s hoping for Taggart’s job this would be considered a positive, but I’ve lost respect for a guy I thought was a solid person, even if he is a whiny bitch sometimes.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Kash is trash:

Stoops is, too. Here's two incidents that merited some discipline but Stoops did little.

Stoops admits that he encourages his players to try to start fights:
UK player expects another "dog fight" with UofL

A number of the players involved in the altercations were Kentucky players who weren't even dressing for the game. Head coach Mark Stoops all but admitted after the game that it was all by design.

"I wanted that," Stoops said. "I told them they were coming here to make a difference."

He actually argued that it's harder to keep a player in the game rather than keep him out for multiple personal fouls:

Jordan Jones faces discipline but no suspension for Kentucky football bowl game after fight

Later in the game, Jones was penalized for a personal foul on consecutive plays. He briefly headed to the bench following that sequence, but later returned to the field when his backup, Eli Brown, was forced off the field with an injury.

"At that point you really feel like you’re letting other people down (if Jones doesn't play)," Stoops said. "Honestly, the easy thing to do is keep him on the sideline when the game it out of hand."

Stoops said he had few options other than to turn back to Jones at that point because he did not want to pull a redshirt off a freshman who had not played yet this season.

"It’s actually more painful for him to go back in after he’s been disciplined and talked to and embarrassed," Stoops said.

Sounds like a perfect fit for FSU when they finally fire Taggart.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Kid is a monumental piece of trash if this is all true :

There are messages from two girls going back and forth about how he abused them and broke her glass sliding door and bedroom door. Kid is a nut bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.